Sponsored

Integra Type S Photo Challenge

Ayzoterik

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra Type-S 2024
Guys, @Vinnie @SilverRocket just want to say your ITS Lunar Silver Metallic are just sublime 👌
Me wanted 😥 I've been on the wait list for black interior ITS LSM, but they told me they couldn't find it anywhere here in Canada. Not sure if Acura will build more in future.

I finally got one Liquid Carbon with red interior and I can't complain, but every time I see a Civic Lunar Metallic, I'm wondering what the ITS will look like in "person". 😍
Sponsored

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
Guys, @Vinnie @SilverRocket just want to say your ITS Lunar Silver Metallic are just sublime 👌
Me wanted 😥 I've been on the wait list for black interior ITS LSM, but they told me they couldn't find it anywhere here in Canada. Not sure if Acura will build more in future.

I finally got one Liquid Carbon with red interior and I can't complain, but every time I see a Civic Lunar Metallic, I'm wondering what the ITS will look like in "person". 😍
Thank you! I've been particularly busy and haven't had the time to really get out and get the photos I want. 😑

I got super lucky with mine, I just happened to catch wind that a further but still local dealership had an allocation for a LSM and because I already had a deposit at another dealership, I non chalantly negotiated a $250 deposit after they wanted $1000 (refundable). It turns out they weren't BS'ing like the original dealership and I got it.

I'm not sure if you saw the other thread but we estimate LSM are about 3% of ITS' produced and since Canada gets about 300/year, that's like 9 of them across Canada for 2024.

I'll try to get my butt in gear and get some good ones but after my solar eclipse photo, I don't want to post just some quick snap.

Lastly, funny enough the Civic seems to have changed the silver name to Solar Silver Metallic. I guess they wanted to distinguish between brands.

Ayzoterik

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra Type-S 2024
Wow, this is in fact, as rare as it gets. Especially here in Canada.
I haven't seen the thread you're referring to, I'm still new here. discovering the forum slowly but surely.

The luminosity under the solar eclipse must create a very special lighting for pictures
Let me know if/when you can have good pics of your car, I'd be interested to see what it looks like, if you don't mind of course...

I didn't know Honda changed their color name for Solar Silver, this is indeed very funny. I'm wondering if it's the exact same color as the 10th gen Lunar Silver. 🤔
Sponsored