Sponsored

IntegraForums - 2023+ Acura Integra & Type S Forums, News, Owners, Discussions

I took delivery of an apex blue six speed yesterday. I needed to go out of state to get it at MSRP (Atlanta is charging 10k or so in markup). I have put around 400 miles on it so far, and here are my initial impressions and order process.
Ordering process- I never made a reservation though the Acura site when it launched. Rather, I spoke to the dealer and did a factory order. It meant I did not need to do a deposit and I got the first delivery. The experience was fine and they were pretty forthcoming with details and overall process
Pros-
way better than I would have thought. The car is not fast, but it is quick. You can row though every gear without fear of a cop flashing his lights on.
it is super nimble and the LSD is a must have. When you combine the lsd, rev match, and the low end torque, it is super fun
The interior quality is great and way bigger than I would have thought.

The tech is amazing. It really is

cons-
There is no home link. This feels like a giant miss
No padded area for your legs on longer drives. I hope the aftermarket fixes this one.
the truck is smaller than I thought. I can fit my golf clubs in there, but they have to go diagonal.

Overall, I love it so far and think you will be thrilled when yours comes in. Happy to answer any questions

5AFA1E46-483F-44C0-BC94-1AF9456ED37B.jpeg