• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sponsored

SOLD: OEM Black Type S Badge (New -- Pair only)

starman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

Item
: Black Type S badge (PAIR ONLY) [Original part# 08F20-TYB-200A]
Price: SOLD
Condition
: 2 New [i'll include the other 2 used ones]

When I had PPF applied, the installer removed the two fender emblems but they appear to be one-time use:
  1. One is slightly damaged at the top [the Chrome ones are hard plastic vs the black ones appear to be rubber].
  2. The black badge adhesive isn’t removable from what it looks like [appears to be all-in-one item]; which differs from the Chrome one, as that has a removable double sided tape.

Unfortunately, Acura only sells the Black Type S Badge as a 4 pack only and I only needed 2; hence why only 2 are for sale [I will include the other two that were taken off free of charge just in case you figure out how to reinstall it, but mind you one is damaged]

• The two New ones will have clear protection in the front and back
  • The two Old ones will just have clear protection in the front but nothing in the back

FYI- these badges can be used for fenders, front, or back as they are all the same size. Oddly enough, the Chrome one for the front bumper have guide pins while the black does not; however it's easy to line it up in the front.

53586537508_566de5c7f5_k.jpg

53586765000_11680ff016_k.jpg

53586644929_23c10e9038_k.jpg

THE ABOVE PICTURES ARE THE NEW - UNUSED ONES
THE ABOVE PICTURES ARE THE NEW - UNUSED ONES
------
THE BELOW PICTURES ARE THE USED ONES

THE BELOW PICTURES ARE THE USED ONES

53585455432_ea4127e14e_k.jpg

53586317586_86e0ca242b_k.jpg

53586764915_0317549ee4_k.jpg
Sponsored