Dash rattling

Briand

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura INTEGRA 2023
Anyone here experiencing a creaking/squeaking sound coming from their dash. From my investigation it seems to be the plastic covering the heads up the display. When I hold down on the plastic cover it seems to ease the noise that I’m experiencing. This noise seems to be more consistent over especially unkept and cracked roads.

I’m not sure if I can do anything about this as it’s difficult to replicate this noise at the dealership. Whenever I go on ride alongs with the technician this noise never seems to want to happen.

Sponsored

edido

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS (TEP)
I had similar experience with dealership technicians and noise.
I had/have similar noise (maybe less loud), but I cannot point where it's coming from.

I decided to leave the issue as is vs. going back to the dealer. If you are lucky to find the source, please share here.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Amongst many of the rattles we have all experienced. Some come and go, others worsen or get better but remain. A fellow on here if I remember correctly dismantled their whole dash, center console and pillars, etc and tightened up everything they could possibly and taped down connectors, added foam padding; the whole nine. That’s what I plan on doing when it comes time for sound deadening, Since I’ll be deep in everything already.
For now, we just gotta keep the music up 🥲 lol
Sponsored