Integra Type S Photo Challenge

Vinnie

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS LSM
I've done this on a few other forums and it's usually a hit. This is a photo challenge thread. someone will post a challenge "Post a photo of your ITS with/next to/in...etc." the first person who completes the challenge, can then assign the next challenge. Generally the previous poster has to approve the post saying that they did in fact meet the challenge.

sometimes these challenges are difficult and take a few days even a week to complete. other forums have placed a time limit i.e. 48 hours to complete before another challenge is issued, but I don't think we need to do that just yet.

the main goal here is to get people out and about and enjoy driving their car, and possibly go to places they would otherwise not. (state line, covered bridge, national park)

I'll get it started... the fist challenge (a super easy one):

Post of a photo of your ITS next to a STOP sign.
Sponsored

Last edited:

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Sounds like fun. I'll try to contribute when I can... probably need excuses to get out and drive anyway.

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
I've done this on a few other forums and it's usually a hit. This is a photo challenge thread. someone will post a challenge "Post a photo of your ITS with/next to/in...etc." the first person who completes the challenge, can then assign the next challenge. Generally the previous poster has to approve the post saying that they did in fact meet the challenge.

the main goal here is to get people out and about and enjoy driving their car, and possibly go to places they would otherwise not.

I'll get it started... the fist challenge (a super easy one):

Post of a photo of your ITS next to a STOP sign.
I like the idea but would suggest a modification, what if it's weekly? The first to snap a photo might cause people (like myself) who are busy to not provide content because by the time I'm ready to submit, it might be 2-3 photo challenges later.

Announce it Friday and first post gets to choose next challenge but only starting the following Friday with submissions all week. In that case we can maybe even add a twist where a great photo (that's not first) can win it by consensus.

OP
OP
Vinnie

Vinnie

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS LSM
I like the idea but would suggest a modification, what if it's weekly? The first to snap a photo might cause people (like myself) who are busy to not provide content because by the time I'm ready to submit, it might be 2-3 photo challenges later.

Announce it Friday and first post gets to choose next challenge but only starting the following Friday with submissions all week. In that case we can maybe even add a twist where a great photo (that's not first) can win it by consensus.
yeah i'm all for that. sometimes we get into challenges that take longer than a week to even satisfy.

a photo next to a national park sign, or under a covered bridge... the stop sign example was just the simplest thing to get the ball rolling... which it looks like it hasn't haha

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
If you wanna get the ball rolling then I would say street sign of any or parking garage pic or sunset ..

Sponsored

OP
OP
Vinnie

Vinnie

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS LSM
alright well... looks like a new challenge is in order.

post a photo of your ITS with any street sign.

again trying to start with something easy to get the ball rolling. past challenges i've seen are post a photo with a national park sign, or at a state line. this can be alot of fun but only if we get a solid group to particpate.

MidwestDE5

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra type s, 21 Audi A5, 15 GMC Sierra
Do I pick now? I kind of cheated the idea of the challenge being to get the car out and go places you might not normally go.

OP
OP
Vinnie

Vinnie

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS LSM
Do I pick now? I kind of cheated the idea of the challenge being to get the car out and go places you might not normally go.
I’ll allow it just for some traction on the thread. Post your new challenge, hopefully @Wolfman can get it taken care of this weekend! :)

Sponsored

MidwestDE5

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra type s, 21 Audi A5, 15 GMC Sierra
Okay, how about a picture of your ITS next to a body of water. No way to pull that off in the garage. Or is there….

Wolfman

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 Model 3 Dual Motor
Okay, how about a picture of your ITS next to a body of water. No way to pull that off in the garage. Or is there….
Ha I was gonna do a post real quick of that but my car is filthy! I visited my parents who live on a dirt road that’s like two miles long:rolleyes:

OP
OP
Vinnie

Vinnie

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS LSM
Ha I was gonna do a post real quick of that but my car is filthy! I visited my parents who live on a dirt road that’s like two miles long:rolleyes:
haha dudeee no one cares about filth in this thread. it' just trying to get the challenge met. maybe we'll do a competition for dirtiest car at some point haha

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
So do you put out the next photo challenge? I was gonna take some pictures this weekend
Thank you for proving my point perfectly.

Again, just my suggestion, I'm not the king of the forum, but the body of water challenge should run until at least next Friday before the following challenge is issued.
Sponsored