Sponsored

jmoncer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'95 300ZX TT, '13 Frontier, '24 Integra Type S
Did either offer a reservation without accessories? Or was this buying the demo car?
I bought their demo car, and I wanted most of the installed accessories. I feel I got a fair deal on it.
Sponsored

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
Jody Wilkinson Acura of Salt Lake City, Utah - MSRP for locals, + 5k ADM for out of towners. They currently have nobody who wants their demo, so it's up for grabs for anybody!

Hakmamba

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, T4R V8, Prius Prime, Integra Type S
Was told no deposit list, first come first serve. MSRP no ADM however all the cars will come with around $5K in dealer installed accessories. Then brushed me off when i said i would like to be on the list, and they haven't responded to any emails either.

Modesto - MSRP, no accessories🙌✅

Sponsored

Brian G

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RLX
I can confirm West Herr in Buffalo NY is MSRP with no accessories. The downside is I am number 18 and was told it will be a 12-16 month wait by the sales manager. They are requiring a $1000 deposit. I got it in writing on the buyers order that the deposit is refundable.

KindaACarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S (ABP/Black) ; Tacoma TRD
I can confirm West Herr in Buffalo NY is MSRP with no accessories. The downside is I am number 18 and was told it will be a 12-16 month wait by the sales manager. They are requiring a $1000 deposit. I got it in writing on the buyers order that the deposit is refundable.
All of the widely known MSRP dealers have such long wait lists at this point.

Sponsored

swift07

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
s2000
Vandergriff Acura in Arlington, TX. 10k accessories + 10k adm on demo. All other allocations will have 10k adm

Park place Acura in Plano msrp + 6500 accessories

sarspants

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RSX-S
#2 on the list there, anxiously awaiting an ABP with ebony interior. I told Rochester to eff off once they told me it was $5k ADM

Brian G

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RLX
#2 on the list there, anxiously awaiting an ABP with ebony interior. I told Rochester to eff off once they told me it was $5k ADM
That is great you are #2. Hoping Acura increases production to match demand. I want the car, but waiting 16 months seems a long time. Not sure how many other people in a similar situation will just buy a different car costing Acura a sale.

pweizman

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Type S white on red
I called them a couple times. One time Columbia specifically told me they had 22 on the books. The second time I was told between 20-25. Take that for what it’s worth.
Today they told me 30 on the wait list.

Patrick
Sponsored