Sponsored

Looking for a low mileage White Aspec tech 6MT ...

MTBXC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
330e, civic touring sport 5 door
Preferably white with black int... also would consider silver and lastly carbon (all with black interior). I am in the midwest - have been looking and most of what I find have the red interior. Local dealers have a lot of CVT's sitting around - one new '24 matches what I am looking for...but they will only discount $1000 off MSRP so far). I have read about people getting 3-4k off MSRP (not ITS).
If anyone sees a good deal on a clean car - Pm me please.
Sponsored

OP
OP

MTBXC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You are looking for a unicorn
Really? A year ago I would agree - seems with a month or two of time to search and willingness to travel (within reason) should not be too hard. Have been very close - but they have had the red interior and I am seeking black.
But I hear ya that this combo is not the majority - locally to me there are about 40 integras sitting on lots - all but 3 are CVT's.

lunchbox

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Manual
I have this spec. I don't like the red interior either. I was pretty excited when there were a couple white on black a-specs on the lot back in Sept '22 when pretty much all the allocations were red.

Are they that uncommon still? Maybe I should sell mine privately when it's time haha.

JohnV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Ford C-Max Energi '19 Acura RDX
I have a 23 6MT white with ~8000 miles. I am in the midwest (STLMO).

But my interior is red. I love it, but my previous car had red leather and loved that too!

If you're interested, please contact me, but be patient because I don't check the site all the time. I'm certainly not anxious to sell, but I've been thinking about it.

If you're not interested, that's cool. Good luck finding what you like.

Sponsored

OP
OP

MTBXC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks for the leads - I am in MN and have reached out to the WI dealer but they mentioned it is a red interior. The Acura red, for me, is just a little too bright red. So hoping to find a black interior. One will show up with a little time.

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
I have this spec. I don't like the red interior either. I was pretty excited when there were a couple white on black a-specs on the lot back in Sept '22 when pretty much all the allocations were red.

Are they that uncommon still? Maybe I should sell mine privately when it's time haha.
When I picked mine up (same month as you did) the dealership I went to had 2 integras. Both 6spd white with black interior.

I didn't realize this was unicorn spec.

KevCarver

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Aspec 6MT Platinum White Pearl/Orchid
You are looking for a unicorn
When I got my White/Orchid in late May they also had Black/Black and White/Black. And about 15+ CVTs
I just looked at their website and they only have 3 manuals on site. All three Black Type S, 2 Blk/Blk, one Red interior.
Sponsored

Last edited: