Sponsored

Trying to order some stickers for the interior from Etsy and need help.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Hi,
So, I wanted to order the stickers that delete the warning label on the visors in the car.
the company that makes them, won't sell to me.
See, I ordered a few other things a month ago and one of them didn't fit well, I asked about it, and when I disagreed with their assessment, they cancelled my orders, lol.

I wrote back and explained I have no issues with them, just had a question and now I want to order these stickers, but they keep cancelling my orders, does someone want to order these for me, I'll pay you for the order plus $10 for your time.

I think they are afraid that I will leave them negative feedback, which is ridiculous, I've never seen anything like this before in my 30 years of online ordering.
If someone is willing to order these stickers then mail them to me, I will pay you for them in advance via paypal today or whenever you do it, plus a fee for your time, all you have to do is order them, and when you get them mail them to me, I know we have a lot of good people in here and I hope someone will help me with this order please.
If you don't mind doing this, ill dm you the link to the item.
Matt
Sponsored

OP
OP
lumper

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Hi,
So, I wanted to order the stickers that delete the warning label on the visors in the car.
See, I ordered a few other things a month ago and one of them didn't fit well, I asked about it, and when I disagreed with their assessment, they cancelled my orders, lol.

I wrote back and explained I have no issues with them, just had a question and now I want to order these stickers, but they keep cancelling my orders, does someone want to order these for me, I'll pay you for the order plus $10 for your time.

I think they are afraid that I will leave them negative feedback, which is ridiculous, I've never seen anything like this before in my 30 years of online ordering.
If someone is willing to order these stickers then mail them to me, I will pay you for them in advance via paypal today or whenever you do it, plus a fee for your time, all you have to do is order them, and when you get them mail them to me, I know we have a lot of good people in here and I hope someone will help me with this order please.
Matt
I did find someone willing to do it, order placed we will see.

ChromaPop

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai Veloster N; VW GTI's, Mazdaspeed 3, Mini C
Hi,

Matt
These guys sell those types of stickers and more:
https://www.stickerfab.com/collections/2023-integra