Sponsored

Type S Prototype Vinyl

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I've been doing a bit of vinyl wrapping on my FL5 in Honda's prototype camo print (mirror caps, center console, and wing end caps so far), and it got me wondering if anyone over here would be interested in ordering some vinyl in the Type S prototype print (below).

Curious to see if there's enough interest for me to justify putting a print file together, so let me know!

IMG_0771.jpg

Type S Vinyl.jpeg
Sponsored

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I've been doing a bit of vinyl wrapping on my FL5 in Honda's prototype camo print (mirror caps, center console, and wing end caps so far), and it got me wondering if anyone over here would be interested in ordering some vinyl in the Type S prototype print (below).

Curious to see if there's enough interest for me to justify putting a print file together, so let me know!

IMG_0771.jpg

Type S Vinyl.jpeg
That Type-R camo is so sick! Share the mirrors / wing for those that aren't on the FL5 forums -- looks so nice, and so unique!

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
That Type-R camo is so sick! Share the mirrors / wing for those that aren't on the FL5 forums -- looks so nice, and so unique!
Yea dope job I think if my car was white I'd be interested but silver and the camo don't think it'll go

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
I'm looking for an S more in this style. I think you can help since the 90s are alive and well in Ohio!

1000008516.jpg

Rikdrt1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Tacoma, Honda Civic
I'd be interested in the center console and cup holders inside. just hate the piano black.
Sponsored