E-Rod

Honda Fanatic
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1991 NSX, 2006 S2000, 2024 Integra Type-S
Glad I'm not the only one, I always think "wtf was that designer at Acura thinking by making these the older bulbs?" Like surely Honda has to have a way to make LED versions of these bulbs. Have done this mod on practically every Civic since my '08...
Sponsored

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘23 Integra Tech 6MT; ‘23 TLX Advance SH-AWD
Glad I'm not the only one, I always think "wtf was that designer at Acura thinking by making these the older bulbs?" Like surely Honda has to have a way to make LED versions of these bulbs. Have done this mod on practically every Civic since my '08...

Yeah, it’s definitely a head-scratcher, especially in my TLX which also has incandescent vanity lights :doh:

AsianEd

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra TypeS
Probably because it's the least use light in the entire car? Low use = use cheap part to get the job done = save a few cents per car.

I store my registration and insurance card in the driver-side vanity mirror of my car. 🤣
Sponsored