Afgintegra23

Afgintegra23

First Name
Abel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
If you’re a smoker like me. It’s a life saver. I just Ashe my blunt out the window rain or shine lol I’m a type s owner myself but none the less it’s worth keeping!
Thanks! No longer a smoker myself but makes total sense.
Sponsored

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
If you’re a smoker like me. It’s a life saver. I just Ashe my blunt out the window rain or shine lol I’m a type s owner myself but none the less it’s worth keeping!
I use it for that too, but I added a smokeless ashtray in the cup holder that has a closing lid and a color changing led light in it, works great, so I don't have to throw the roach out, but the ashes go out.

OP
OP
Afgintegra23

Afgintegra23

First Name
Abel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
This is crazy but I found out that the car is the one that was featured in the YouTube series by the ACH guys. How cool is that. I even met Jonathan at the dealer. It's so awesome to get to see the instalation of the cosmetic specs and the mods done to the car.

OP
OP
Afgintegra23

Afgintegra23

First Name
Abel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
This is crazy but I found out that the car is the one that was featured in the YouTube series by the ACH guys. How cool is that. I even met Jonathan at the dealer. It's so awesome to get to see the instalation of the cosmetic specs and the mods done to the car.
This is the series
Sponsored