Sold: WTB: Lightly used Performance Pearl Red NC

wheresjc

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, GR Corolla
Hey guys looking for any used performance red pearls out there closer to the east coast if possible.

Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP

wheresjc

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, GR Corolla
Still looking !

OP
OP

wheresjc

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, GR Corolla
I been in talks with them before the price dropped but they would not give me and out the door price over the phone, it was very weird. I don't want to finance i think that's why they were put off. I also hate buying a car from a dealer but don't have too many options haha

Sponsored

Brittania

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Toyota Camry
I been in talks with them before the price dropped but they would not give me and out the door price over the phone, it was very weird. I don't want to finance i think that's why they were put off. I also hate buying a car from a dealer but don't have too many options haha

If you want to pay cash, just finance through them to get the deal then pay it off on your first statement

OP
OP

wheresjc

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, GR Corolla
They have had this car for sale since May, at this low of price and it hasn’t sold yet, something just doesn’t add up.
Yea it definitely makes me think its too good to be true, Carfax looks ok but you never know, especially with the way they were acting.