Canada ordering

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si
Not a full wrap no, partial front and full hood. The rest just ceramic coated. Can't afford 4-5k for a full wrap. How about you?
hopefully when I get my car next year there will be the template. Second in line for an apex blue, but may cave for a liquid carbon or white if it comes available. Are you planning to do a full wrap?
Sponsored

alex9119

First Name
Alex Ly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Type R, Gr Corolla, GR Supra
Not a full wrap no, partial front and full hood. The rest just ceramic coated. Can't afford 4-5k for a full wrap. How about you?
I probably will wrap most the car like what I did with my type r. I will be daily driving the car all year round so depending on the pricing I may do full car but most likely full front, roof, abc pillars, luggage, bottom of the doors and rockers.

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si
I probably will wrap most the car like what I did with my type r. I will be daily driving the car all year round so depending on the pricing I may do full car but most likely full front, roof, abc pillars, luggage, bottom of the doors and rockers.
Ahhh very nice!

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si
I question the quality of Acura paint though as my rdx has a few paint defect. Hope they do better qc on the its
Yeah I'm not sure about the quality of the paint tbh. My sonic grey Si has ridiculously soft paint, you could fan a microfiber 2" from the car and swirls would appear. It's like there was no clear coat at all. Not sure if Acura paint is better? How's the Type-R paint?

Sponsored

alex9119

First Name
Alex Ly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Type R, Gr Corolla, GR Supra
Yeah I'm not sure about the quality of the paint tbh. My sonic grey Si has ridiculously soft paint, you could fan a microfiber 2" from the car and get swirls. It's like there was no clear coat at all. Not sure if Acura paint is better? How's the Type-R paint?
my type r paint was soft but it was good considering it’s Honda paint. The rdx pretty bad.

Sponsored

N4nn3r

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS
Does anyone know if the ones at Markham Acura is still on the lot? Wouldn’t mind going by and checking it out.