Post your delivery pics here!

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MDX Type S; Integra Type S, Bronco Sport
Just don't zoom too close, for those who Front plate butchery, NSFW. Bumperplugs have been ordered

2.jpg
Ouch. Texas requires front plates, but I give my dealer kudos. They didn’t drill any holes and left the front plate bracket in the trunk. I’ll worry about that when the plates come in.

The black emblems look great. Did you put them on or did the dealer do it for you?

Hakmamba

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, T4R V8, Prius Prime, Integra Type S
Ouch. Texas requires front plates, but I give my dealer kudos. They didn’t drill any holes and left the front plate bracket in the trunk. I’ll worry about that when the plates come in.

The black emblems look great. Did you put them on or did the dealer do it for you?
They were Dealer installed, if I recall the instruction on the badges didn't seem too difficult, however the front and back Acura Emblem is more invasive.. I would have no issue with the illuminated front if there was a way to turn it off and on.

sfedai0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
01 civic
Man, cars are so big these days. ITS looks like an SUV next to the S2k.

Sponsored

Hakmamba

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, T4R V8, Prius Prime, Integra Type S
Man, cars are so big these days. ITS looks like an SUV next to the S2k.
The Integra isn't as big in person, the angle of the picture made it look alot bigger than the S2K. Here's a few shots that are more proportional. It's def no DC2 size anymore

6.jpg

2023-08-07_23-08-06.png

terrytek

First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
02 Protege
Add one more to the PRP crew

3.jpg
2023-08-07_16-10-27.png

2023-08-07_16-01-54.png

5.jpg
God, I remember when I was looking at this exact model on the dealer's website and thought "Whoever bought this one is a lucky son of a gun". I'm still debating whether I should go with ABP or PRP and i was almost dead set on ABP but seeing these pics made it so much harder to come to a solid decision because it just looks so vibrant in the sunlight.

Sponsored