Sponsored

sfedai0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
01 civic
Welp, that all but confirms I wont by buying locally in VA or MD. Time to fly and drive one back I guess,
Sponsored

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Welp, that all but confirms I wont by buying locally in VA or MD. Time to fly and drive one back I guess,
It's worth reaching out to Acura Hunt Valley. They are an MSRP dealer, but relatively low volume. Still, probably worth reaching out.

If Pohanka has had 10 cars come through in the last few weeks, Hunt Valley will have to be able to get you a car in the next few months. Even if their list is 30+ people deep (I don't think it is; I was next in line when I pulled my deposit in July), they are a known MSRP dealer and you may as well get in line with a refundable deposit.

Angeloand

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 RSX-S
The type-s are being created and delivered in a higher amount and faster than I had expected. I wasn't expecting to get a car until early to mid next year, being #8 and #14 on two separate dealerships waitlist. The car that was allocated to me on the #8 list is in transit to that dealership, which I think I'm going to cancel because they have 3k ADM. While the other dealership that was 14 people deep, is MSRP which I am now #6 on that list.

I wonder if
a) dealerships have gone through 7+ people already and ITS's are not as rare as the CTR
b) people are canceling their reservations/deposits
c) dealerships are lying about the # of people on their waitlist

Regardless, I hope I didn't make the wrong decision in passing on the $3k markup ITS and that someone on this forum gets their LCM ITS from NJ because of me passing, if they are willing to pay the ADM.

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
Iā€™m in the PA/NJ region and I havenā€™t heard a peep really except for a black Integra I passed on because Iā€™ll never be able to keep it clean at this point in my life . Other than that itā€™s been slow on the Acura website with cars coming to the region ( with a 100 mile radius). I hope more cars start filtering through

Sponsored

jdm.danilo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S; '02 S2000
The type-s are being created and delivered in a higher amount and faster than I had expected. I wasn't expecting to get a car until early to mid next year, being #8 and #14 on two separate dealerships waitlist. The car that was allocated to me on the #8 list is in transit to that dealership, which I think I'm going to cancel because they have 3k ADM. While the other dealership that was 14 people deep, is MSRP which I am now #6 on that list.

I wonder if
a) dealerships have gone through 7+ people already and ITS's are not as rare as the CTR
b) people are canceling their reservations/deposits
c) dealerships are lying about the # of people on their waitlist

Regardless, I hope I didn't make the wrong decision in passing on the $3k markup ITS and that someone on this forum gets their LCM ITS from NJ because of me passing, if they are willing to pay the ADM.
Is the car that's coming your first preferred color? I was #3 or #4 on my list but ended up getting it sooner because of the order the colors came in. I had red as #1 color and nobody else in front of me had it as their preferred color.

Angeloand

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 RSX-S
Is the car that's coming your first preferred color? I was #3 or #4 on my list but ended up getting it sooner because of the order the colors came in. I had red as #1 color and nobody else in front of me had it as their preferred color.
Yeah, the car that was arriving was my preferred color(LCM). So maybe that's the case, but they've gotten at least 6 cars before the one that was held for me. Not sure how many, if any, were pre-ordered cars. That might also be another reason.

But on the other list I went from ~#12-14 overall to #6 in 3 months.

Angeloand

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 RSX-S
Iā€™m in the PA/NJ region and I havenā€™t heard a peep really except for a black Integra I passed on because Iā€™ll never be able to keep it clean at this point in my life . Other than that itā€™s been slow on the Acura website with cars coming to the region ( with a 100 mile radius). I hope more cars start filtering through
Are these all ITS coming into the region or ITS that haven't been reserved?

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Are these all ITS coming into the region or ITS that haven't been reserved?
Just the ones on the Acura website. I would think they arenā€™t the reservation ones since nothing has recently posted from the initial pre order color combos. All those seem to be gone. Maybe in the next few weeks more will populate , as I am seeing white /black and Blue/black starting to show up. But itā€™s not very many.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Just the ones on the Acura website. I would think they arenā€™t the reservation ones since nothing has recently posted from the initial pre order color combos. All those seem to be gone. Maybe in the next few weeks more will populate , as I am seeing white /black and Blue/black starting to show up. But itā€™s not very many.
East coast not getting anything yet. Wanting suks PA.

Sponsored

Angeloand

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 RSX-S
Interesting. In my experience with the only two dealerships I've kept in contact with, it seems like they are receiving 2 cars per month. Maybe they are the higher sales dealerships.

Estimate that was floating around was 3600 ITS per year. With 274 dealerships, if cars were allocated equally would be 1 car per dealership per month. Based on your observation, would you say the dealerships in your area are receiving less than 1 per month?

If so, I might've made a mistake on passing on the guaranteed ITS šŸ˜…

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Interesting. In my experience with the only two dealerships I've kept in contact with, it seems like they are receiving 2 cars per month. Maybe they are the higher sales dealerships.

Estimate that was floating around was 3600 ITS per year. With 274 dealerships, if cars were allocated equally would be 1 car per dealership per month. Based on your observation, would you say the dealerships in your area are receiving less than 1 per month?

If so, I might've made a mistake on passing on the guaranteed ITS šŸ˜…
it prob is about 1 a month per dealer , with the exception of high volume ones which I have actually seen get 5-6 already. But the high volume dealers I have called ( and itā€™s too many to count ) they are selling at 3-5k over. In August so far though itā€™s been stagnant for the normal dealers that are selling at MSRP.

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
We got our first LCM Type-S in the other day, car is already sold...here are a few pics of this beauty. Makes me imagine my own A-Spec in this form...
IMG_2191 (1).jpg
IMG_2192 (1).jpg
IMG_2193 (1).jpg
IMG_2194 (1).jpg
IMG_2195 (1).jpg
IMG_2196 (1).jpg
IMG_2197 (1).jpg

The $5k mark up is (shamefully) still going on here. Hopefully once we get a few more of our allotment out, the sales team will come to their senses and start selling them at MSRP.

-G

GTO

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 BRZ
We got our first LCM Type-S in the other day, car is already sold...here are a few pics of this beauty. Makes me imagine my own A-Spec in this form...
IMG_2191 (1).jpg
IMG_2192 (1).jpg
IMG_2193 (1).jpg
IMG_2194 (1).jpg
IMG_2195 (1).jpg
IMG_2196 (1).jpg
IMG_2197 (1).jpg

The $5k mark up is (shamefully) still going on here. Hopefully once we get a few more of our allotment out, the sales team will come to their senses and start selling them at MSRP.

-G
Tough to see as LCM/Ebony is the combo I wanted and all the local allocations went to Radley and Pohanka with their markups.

Congrats to the markup paying enabler whoever got this beauty šŸ˜
Sponsored