Sponsored

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MDX Type S; Integra Type S, Bronco Sport
I guess Acura suffered for so long with poor sales and now they have a few indemand vehicles and greed rears its ugly head...I had to purchase out of state to get a deal on the wife's Type S MDX advance...Go figure Pokanka gave us the best Deal...They had their demo ITS on the floor (with a ADM).
Crazy, right? My local dealer wanted $7k over on the MDX Type S Advance. I told them I could go up I-35 90 minutes and buy it at MSRP. They laughed. I said okay, see ya later. Went up I-35 90 minutes and bought our MDX Type S Advance. We love it. And yeah, they have an ADM on their ITS too. Laughed at them again.
Sponsored

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Crazy, right? My local dealer wanted $7k over on the MDX Type S Advance. I told them I could go up I-35 90 minutes and buy it at MSRP. They laughed. I said okay, see ya later. Went up I-35 90 minutes and bought our MDX Type S Advance. We love it. And yeah, they have an ADM on their ITS too. Laughed at them again.
Same here there a dealer 20min from me when there before the ITS came out they wanted 10k markup so I drove 4 hours from my house and put a deposit down for one at MSRP

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
Adding to the list:

Massachusetts
Acura of Boston - $5k ADM

2015FB6

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Type R R-13973
Adding some Cleveland Ohio dealers:

Motorcars Acura: $5k ADM posted, salesman said they were firm at $3k
Crown Acura: Last update was $2.5k ADM but that was at the end of August

Sponsored

Jon54115

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Apex Blue '24 Integra Type S, LCM '22 MDX Type S
Bergstrom Acura in Appleton WI is strictly MSRP. Technically a bit under MSRP because they throw in a couple accessories at no charge.

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Black on Black
Acura of Wappingers Falls at 5k, but will take offers...I offered MSRP and crickets....lol

Yato

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Soon
Just picked up my Black/Black at Neil Huffman Acura in Louisville, KY.

MSRP dealership and they only have about 4-5 people on the list. Great dealership. I recommend reaching out if anyone is interested.

2015FB6

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Type R R-13973
Just picked up my Black/Black at Neil Huffman Acura in Louisville, KY.

MSRP dealership and they only have about 4-5 people on the list. Great dealership. I recommend reaching out if anyone is interested.
Congrats on the car! Did you have to put a deposit down to hold your spot? Also, what do you think of the black? I'm torn on it. Think it looks mean but also like how the other colors contrast with the black accents.

Yato

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Soon
Congrats on the car! Did you have to put a deposit down to hold your spot? Also, what do you think of the black? I'm torn on it. Think it looks mean but also like how the other colors contrast with the black accents.
I was the first person on their list and put down $1000, but I think they have since lowered it to $500.

I was in the same boat, honestly. My first choice was originally white, but as I started seeing more photos of black, I knew it was the best color.

You do lose the contrast look of the vents and the diffuser, but I think the black adds a cohesiveness that the other colors can’t offer. It also is the best color for the wide body, in my opinion, because it somewhat hides the seams of the fenders. It all melds together and just makes the car look even more wide and aggressive.

Sponsored

ItsRaaawburt

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (TEP)
Has anyone had any luck getting one at MSRP in the SoCal area ? I've reached out to 3 dealers and they have had a 5-10k markup. 😓

ender_ong

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 Ridgeline RTLE white/black, 24 DE5 white/black
Has anyone had any luck getting one at MSRP in the SoCal area ? I've reached out to 3 dealers and they have had a 5-10k markup. 😓
will tell you right now $5K is as good as it gets in SoCal. Best I could find was $6K and that was Fresno, so not even SoCal