Sponsored

ehhhhh

First Name
Serena
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ScoobyDoo Impreza
Ouch… how long did they tell you? I know when I talked to them before I got my car, there was nobody in line for my preferred color and I was told 6-10 months. I think I would have been #8 in line overall.
They said that allocations have been random, but around 6+ months.

I'm not too bothered... I've got a car that gets me from point A to B in the meantime, and the deposit is refundable if something randomly pops up elsewhere.

Plus I've got family in Indy so I can wrap in a vacation at the same time whenever it is ready.
Sponsored

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MDX Type S; Integra Type S, Bronco Sport
They said that allocations have been random, but around 6+ months.

I'm not too bothered... I've got a car that gets me from point A to B in the meantime, and the deposit is refundable if something randomly pops up elsewhere.

Plus I've got family in Indy so I can wrap in a vacation at the same time whenever it is ready.
Again just curious. I liked them a lot. Not sure who you dealt with, but Will is a great guy. They are a top notch dealership. Good luck.

ehhhhh

First Name
Serena
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ScoobyDoo Impreza
Again just curious. I liked them a lot. Not sure who you dealt with, but Will is a great guy. They are a top notch dealership. Good luck.
Also working with Will, he's been awesome!

Honestly, the communication is what sold me with them. The other dealers around here, I've had to hound for answers as if I was collecting money from them... and that makes me a tad nervous. If it takes that much effort to get on the waitlist to buy a 56k+ car, then I wouldn't even want to try getting an answer if something went wrong.

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MDX Type S; Integra Type S, Bronco Sport
Also working with Will, he's been awesome!

Honestly, the communication is what sold me with them. The other dealers around here, I've had to hound for answers as if I was collecting money from them... and that makes me a tad nervous. If it takes that much effort to get on the waitlist to buy a 56k+ car, then I wouldn't even want to try getting an answer if something went wrong.
Will is great. He’s on the FB groups too and I believe he’s sold cars based on reviews there as well. Communication is key. The ITS is our 4th Acura and haven’t bought one from Gunn; if that tells you anything. You’ll have to keep us (or me) updated.

ehhhhh

First Name
Serena
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ScoobyDoo Impreza
Will is great. He’s on the FB groups too and I believe he’s sold cars based on reviews there as well. Communication is key. The ITS is our 4th Acura and haven’t bought one from Gunn; if that tells you anything. You’ll have to keep us (or me) updated.
Will do!!

Now to pretend I have an ounce of patience ⌛

Sponsored

Sponsored

jpooah1

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S Apex Blue
Highland Park Acura Illinois
Acura Integra ITS MSRP+4K adm

Turbo Tater

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Apex Blue and a 93 MR2 w/ 2GR swap
Currently hunting for a deal in northern VA. Pohanka and Radley have 5K market adjustments. Crisswell in Annapolis is at $5K as well, though they mentioned selling one car at MSRP. Waiting to hear back from Crown down in Richmond.

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Black on Black
I guess Acura suffered for so long with poor sales and now they have a few indemand vehicles and greed rears its ugly head...I had to purchase out of state to get a deal on the wife's Type S MDX advance...Go figure Pokanka gave us the best Deal...They had their demo ITS on the floor (with a ADM).

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
I guess Acura suffered for so long with poor sales and now they have a few indemand vehicles and greed rears its ugly head...I had to purchase out of state to get a deal on the wife's Type S MDX advance...Go figure Pokanka gave us the best Deal...They had their demo ITS on the floor (with a ADM).
Wow
Sponsored