Sponsored

2025 Urban gray pearl ITS

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
Saw a post by Hondamobilemecanic somewhere that stated the 2024 TLX type S will be available in Urban gray pearl. I personnaly prefer Urban gray to sonic gray (more nardo, less blueish gray…) Do you think they will bring this color to the 2025 ITS ? For now, my favorite color is lunar silver but I think the ITS would look good in Urban gray… on the other side, I may be sick of all those AuDi Nardo gray wanabe… decisions 😂
Sponsored

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
I don't know Honda/Acura well enough to have a sense on the likelihood of it happening, but other manufacturers routinely add/remove colors for new model years.

FWIW, I kind of hope they don't, for entirely selfish reasons. I don't think it's likely that I'll be looking to trade out of my PRP because I really do love this color... but if one color could do it a flat grey pearl could be the one.

I went through a similar experience when I ordered my 718 GTS 4.0 (@VarmintCong - just so you're aware I'm talking about my Porsches again!). Lots of choice with the 718s, but in the end I landed on Arctic Grey, even at the $2400 premium. I know many say that "Nardo Grey" has been played out- well I'll argue that the "Boost Blue" is the new Nardo Grey. Anyway, people like what they like. It's fine if it's a "popular color", as long as the person driving it likes it.

In the end it'll come down to how good it looks to me and if I can get the right deal to semi-justify it (losing money on a color is almost never justified but people do it anyway... and I get it). Ultimately I don't think it's enough to get me to move, unless it's a PMC edition. I may have to see what I can do if that's the case, because barring some amazing refresh upgrades, this car is a keeper.

Pics of Porsche because I know @VarmintCong and @Clark_Kent are such big fans of mine.

image_50735617.JPG

OP
OP
js4square

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
Appreciate the input ! I must say the urban gray would look killer on the ITS… maybe not as good as on your 718 but close ! I always thought the sonic gray was a lost opportunity by Honda… but this new urban gray looks better… at least in my opinion… closer to the OG Nardo grey ! Last thing that would make it even better lookwise would be black wheels…

Last edited:

2015FB6

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Type R R-13973
I prefer urban more than sonic and think it is highly likely that it'll get added whenever they do the MMC on the DE5 probably in the 25 or 26 model years. Honda has a history of this. The FK8 dropped agean blue and modern steel and picked up boost blue and sonic gray. Now we see it with the TLX Type S with the addition of lunar silver and urban gray. My other guess is that we will see PMC editions at some point hand built in the PMC with other colors not available on the standard integra type s like long beach blue, thermal orange, curva red, and/or gotham gray.

Sponsored

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
I hope it doesn't get added in 2025 because then they'll probably get rid of LCM, and that's what I'm hoping to get when I get an ITS in a year or two...

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I hope it doesn't get added in 2025 because then they'll probably get rid of LCM, and that's what I'm hoping to get when I get an ITS in a year or two...
I doubt they will get rid of LCM. The TLX still doesn't have it and has kept the now discontinued modern steel metallic.

OP
OP
js4square

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
LCM is still available for the TLX… they only added a new color…
IMG_2450.png

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
IMG_2450.png
That's the refreshed '24.. previously it was not available. This refresh gets new colors for the TLX

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
IMG_2450.png
Ah okay, then that's fine with me. I just remember when Honda added Sonic Grey to the FK8, they got rid of the Polished Metal Metallic. Also what are the other updates they mentioned other than the color?

Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Ah okay, then that's fine with me. I just remember when Honda added Sonic Grey to the FK8, they got rid of the Polished Metal Metallic. Also what are the other updates they mentioned other than the color?
Front and rear bumper updates,spy photos show this wrapped. Not sure about interior updates but maybe full digital cluster and no more touchpad for the HU?

OP
OP
js4square

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
For the TLX 24, I suspect probably small changes to the bumpers, I know they are getting rid of the strange plastic trim around the front emblem and a fully digital cluster…

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
For the TLX 24, I suspect probably small changes to the bumpers, I know they are getting rid of the strange plastic trim around the front emblem and a fully digital cluster…
Yeah. I think our teggy was the first of the lineup to get the redesigned borderless grill.

STi from DSM

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 Audi S4 - Quantum Gray
I have owned a Nardo Gray RS3, and a Quantum Gray S4. It gets lots of compliments but I think Apex Blue or Tiger Eye are more show stoppers than Gray. The Urban matte Gray look though does look quite nice, but I need a pop of color in my life and that is why I chose to go Apex Blue. (That and I have never owned a Blue vehicle before.
Sponsored