Alcantara Center Console with Stitching

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
awesome right? Really makes the interior look better. Now I want the armrest and steering wheel too. LOL. never ends.

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
@Compromise
Did you mail your trim to Jason? If so, how long did it take?
I have been emailing Jason at overland designs and the trim is backordered like crazy.
I don't want to be without the console for extended timeframe as it is my daily and my daughter rides in the from seat.
I guess most integra owners are displeased with Piano black.
I have the orchid interior as well and was curious are paired the white stitching was. Looks pretty close.

OP
OP
Compromise

Compromise

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
@Compromise
Did you mail your trim to Jason? If so, how long did it take?
I have been emailing Jason at overland designs and the trim is backordered like crazy.
I don't want to be without the console for extended timeframe as it is my daily and my daughter rides in the from seat.
I guess most integra owners are displeased with Piano black.
I have the orchid interior as well and was curious are paired the white stitching was. Looks pretty close.
I bought the whole thing, didn't send my trim in.
I just checked randomly one day and it was in stock. Keep checking I guess?

Sponsored

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Jason emailed me when he got the part in and I went and bought it immediately. Then I mailed my original trim back to him after the fact. Hey gave me a small refund to cover the cost of the part. this was just like 10 days or so ago. I would email him and ask him to email you when he has one.

Also, If you can do it, I wouldn't be afraid to send mine in and just wait for him to return it. Turnaround is just a few days...

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I have one for sale if anyone is interested. Red stitching. DM for pics

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
damn ive been checking this like every day and it's been out of stock the whole time.

don't want to send mine in, gonna have to wait to catch it in stock :/

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
damn ive been checking this like every day and it's been out of stock the whole time.

don't want to send mine in, gonna have to wait to catch it in stock :/
Same

Sponsored

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
yo what color is that teggie in your profile picture
It’s the classic Acura Teal (Cypress green or something) . Mine is actually white, that is a photo that Jon Sibal made before we saw the production version. I am thinking about getting the car wrapped that colour.

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
It’s the classic Acura Teal (Cypress green or something) . Mine is actually white, that is a photo that Jon Sibal made before we saw the production version. I am thinking about getting the car wrapped that colour.
oh understood. it looks awesome lol

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
i just got off the phone with Jason from OD, just getting the latest update on the situation. it's pretty crazy, he essentially has bought the entire stock of that trim piece from Acura, and can't really do anything to make them hurry or produce more at a time. he said about ~50 people are already waiting for this (that he knows about lol).

i didn't want to remove mine to send it in, as i don't want to go without the part in my car, and i also want to keep the OEM part, but i may consider over-night shipping it to him anyway (he said he normally wraps them the day he gets them and sends them back out), and then in the future when the supply has normalized i may just order a new OEM part from Acura.

speaking of that, does anyone here who bought the replacement part still have their OEM one for sale.....

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra 6MT
i didn't want to remove mine to send it in, as i don't want to go without the part in my car, and i also want to keep the OEM part, but i may consider over-night shipping it to him anyway (he said he normally wraps them the day he gets them and sends them back out), and then in the future when the supply has normalized i may just order a new OEM part from Acura.
Just have to check everyday ...
i didnt want to send mine in too and was waiting for overland to have it back in stock.
I was checking it like once a day and like 2 weeks ago, the button finally didnt say sold out and i ordered it right away. I checked a few mins after that and it was back to sold out so he must have received a batch of them and instantly was gone.

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
Just have to check everyday ...
i didnt want to send mine in too and was waiting for overland to have it back in stock.
I was checking it like once a day and like 2 weeks ago, the button finally didnt say sold out and i ordered it right away. I checked a few mins after that and it was back to sold out so he must have received a batch of them and instantly was gone.
yeah jason said when acura notified him that a shipment of them was inbound, he updated the store to show them in stock, and they sold out in less than 2 hours before he even had them in his hand lol. i asked him if he could implement some sort of "notify when available" feature that other retail sites said and he said he didn't know how but he would look into it
Sponsored