What is going on w PRL?

BlackhawkBill

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 A-Spec w Tech Integra
Anyone know what is going on w PRL? A very large amount of their performance products are currently not available. Im aware that apparently they were purchased by another entity not too long ago? Does that have something to do w it? Anyone w insight would be appreciated!
Sponsored

VTEC4ME

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra 6MT
That's pretty much it. Got bought out. Items out of stock and quality has gone down. Best to shift your purchase towards 27WON products now.

1alrighttegra

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra a-spec 1990 corvette
Yeah I just canceled the charge pipes iv been eating for since August. They kept pushing back the ETA. It was supposed to ship out after the15 of this month, hit them up to see if it was still on time and it was pushed back to 2/28. Don’t get anything from there bro or you’ll be waiting for nothing. 27won is the best way to go and they have a bigger intercooler with charge pipes coming out soon.

KC_Aspec

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra A-Spec Tech
That sucks man. I still have an unopened, PRL HVI at my house because I received one extra for Christmas.

Sponsored

chopsuey34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
A thread a few months back mentioned how PRL was bought out by a private equity firm. Looks like they still can't solve their operations issues. Buy their products through a distributor like TSP or go with 27WON.

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
Yeah I just canceled the charge pipes iv been eating for since August. They kept pushing back the ETA. It was supposed to ship out after the15 of this month, hit them up to see if it was still on time and it was pushed back to 2/28. Don’t get anything from there bro or you’ll be waiting for nothing. 27won is the best way to go and they have a bigger intercooler with charge pipes coming out soon.
bout to dyno the HPS charge pipes on monday that I just installed.. they took 2 months delivery but are in stock now..

22si

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Civic Si
No clue but their titanium inlet pipe was finally released. They have gone kinda quiet on socials.

27won is still out there pushing products. Thier new FMIC is out and soon their turbo inlet pipe
Sponsored