Sponsored

SOLD OEM Graphite 19" Type S wheels brand new.

IntegraSpeed

First Name
Jools
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
So my new Type S that i bought in Jan24 came with the copper wheels new as a factory installed add-on and thanks to the good folk on these forums, someone suggested i go back to the dealer and ask for the originals. So i did, and the sneaky SOBs had them stashed away in the back in a box.. Probably to sell down the road, if the buyer (i.e me !! was none the wiser to ask for them back) But thanks to this forum. I did, and they gave them back as well as the OEM leather steering wheel.

So i have the wheels that i was deciding on whether to keep and sell the coppers taking up valuable real estate in my garage.. Well my decision is finally made ! I will sell the OEMs... in the proper sized box that the copper wheels came in originally! In other words the boxes are made exactly for the wheel. Anyway as mentioned earlier, these have zero miles, well apart from perhaps the initial test drive the dealer did, if he did, before being removed from the car and the tires swapped over to the coppers. The car had 30 miles when i swooned into the dealership to buy her up !

I'm not greedy either. I'll take an easy to round up $1000 and buyer pays shipping. Or i tell you what, since i'm feeling generous, we'll go halves on shipping !!! Which i have no idea what it is but we can work that out between us.. They don't come with the TPMS. sensors either unfortunately, which someone else suggested i should go back to the dealer and get those too ! but i didn't bother.

2/2/24 - SOLD
Sponsored

Last edited:

BASISON62

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Integra Aspec, '23 MDX Type S Advance
I’m very interested in this for my ‘23 Aspec. How much is shipping to 60490?

Chilipepper

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S, 2022 RDX
So my new Type S that i bought in Jan24 came with the copper wheels new as a factory installed add-on and thanks to the good folk on these forums, someone suggested i go back to the dealer and ask for the originals. So i did, and the sneaky SOBs had them stashed away in the back in a box.. Probably to sell down the road, if the buyer (i.e me !! was none the wiser to ask for them back) But thanks to this forum. I did, and they gave them back as well as the OEM leather steering wheel.

So i have the wheels that i was deciding on whether to keep and sell the coppers taking up valuable real estate in my garage.. Well my decision is finally made ! I will sell the OEMs... in the proper sized box that the copper wheels came in originally! In other words the boxes are made exactly for the wheel. Anyway as mentioned earlier, these have zero miles, well apart from perhaps the initial test drive the dealer did, if he did, before being removed from the car and the tires swapped over to the coppers. The car had 30 miles when i swooned into the dealership to buy her up !

I'm not greedy either. I'll take an easy to round up $1000 and buyer pays shipping. Or i tell you what, since i'm feeling generous, we'll go halves on shipping !!! Which i have no idea what it is but we can work that out between us.. They don't come with the TPMS. sensors either unfortunately, which someone else suggested i should go back to the dealer and get those too ! but i didn't bother.

I was on the flip side of this issue. Since I got my ITS in December, I had to get AS/winter tires so I could drive it before March/April. The dealer said they had an extra set of OEM wheels from their "launch" car in the parts department. They said Acura made them get all optional accessories for the initial launch edition, as a show piece for what was available. They offered them to me for $1000 which I thought was a pretty good deal. Got Continental DWS 06+ mounted on them and am driving on those now, so I really don't know what it is like to drive on the summer tires yet.

Sponsored

mattm

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura ITS, BMW 1M Coupe
If the sale doesn't go through, I had a bad day yesterday. In order to avoid having a person hit my car, I moved to the right and scraped a curb. One wheel is 3/4 around the edge. I'm looking for two but would settle for one.

OP
OP
IntegraSpeed

IntegraSpeed

First Name
Jools
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
If the sale doesn't go through, I had a bad day yesterday. In order to avoid having a person hit my car, I moved to the right and scraped a curb. One wheel is 3/4 around the edge. I'm looking for two but would settle for one.
Sorry sold.

mattm

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura ITS, BMW 1M Coupe
Solves that problem. :) Congrats!
Sponsored