Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Car(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
Parking sensors seem to turn off after flashing. To turn them back on you will need to navigate thru the dash menu instead of the head unit.

Anybody else missing the parking sensors. Looks like the flash pro disabled them.

also I was grabbing my ear pods out of the door pocket, I just went thru the window since it was down. I noticed the flash pro was blinking a green light ever few seconds. Wondering if that could end up being a power drain over time?
Sponsored

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
Anybody else missing the parking sensors. Looks like the flash pro disabled them.

also I was grabbing my ear pods out of the door pocket, I just went thru the window since it was down. I noticed the flash pro was blinking a green light ever few seconds. Wondering if that could end up being a power drain over time?
Yeah I noticed my parking sensors were disabled after the jailbreak..
in your right hand gauge scroll to system security and turn it back on with cruise control toggle button. I reported issues to hondata tech support back on Tuesday.

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
in your right hand gauge scroll to system security and turn it back on with cruise control toggle button. I reported issues to hondata tech support back on Tuesday.
Are you still running the stock map, and if so, have you checked logs? Curious if any minor fluctuations w. the bolt ons.

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
Yep itā€™s beeping again. Maybe the hondata had the right idea and turning it off šŸ˜

Sponsored

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
As long as the demand is there we will consider it!
Ah! I think thereā€™s only like 50 or so of us here, and Iā€™d say probably less than 15 want it IF that. However, if any members want to chime in from surrounding states Aurora CO would be a fantastic spot to set this up! Wyoming, Dakotas, Nebraskas, New Mexicos, Utah, where yā€™all at? šŸ˜‚

JCJai

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Abarth 500, 2024 Integra Type S
Somewhere close to Alberta, Canada please, like Montana, Washington state? Even that would be 20 hr drive for me.

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
Are you still running the stock map, and if so, have you checked logs? Curious if any minor fluctuations w. the bolt ons.
been running with hondata 93 octane basemap. Done several datalogs and yup there are inconsistencies that don't quite add up. working through the data as I dont want to jump to conclusions. small example is I have two pulls that show fuel pump duty cycle at 105% for a second or 2 and was not WOT.. yet I have some WOT the show fuel pump duty cycle maxing at 95%.. like I said alot of variables and data to work through.

Ah! I think thereā€™s only like 50 or so of us here, and Iā€™d say probably less than 15 want it IF that. However, if any members want to chime in from surrounding states Aurora CO would be a fantastic spot to set this up! Wyoming, Dakotas, Nebraskas, New Mexicos, Utah, where yā€™all at? šŸ˜‚
There were about 30 or so total that were jailbroken in woodstock GA.
only 9 of them were DE5's.. Combine reach out marketing with other forums for the FK8 users that were holding out for warranty to expire. ;)

Somewhere close to Alberta, Canada please, like Montana, Washington state? Even that would be 20 hr drive for me.
met plenty of people that drove 4 to 8 hours each way for the GA event including myself. But damn 20 hours (assuming 1 way) is hardcore....

Sponsored

dmd2005

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
10 Tundra, 18 Tesla M3P & 21 MYP, 18 FK8, 24 ITS
Just got an email from Acura Parts for Less that the ECUā€™s are on back order with no ETA. :-/
I was able to get an ECU in 2 weeks even though they are backordered (thanks to a rush order from a certain parts department). Gonna try swapping it in and seeing if a clone is necessary or not.

IMG_2827.jpeg

IMG_2838.jpeg

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
I donā€™t know where else to look, anybody know if thereā€™s a reflash for the new MDX type s?

slo_its

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Hondata came up to Canada this weekend (Thornhill) and I couldn't say no to a 50min drive and 20 min session. Down side is they weren't offering discounts at all, but I mainly didn't want to ship my ECU across the boarder.

Running 93 base map with PRL HVI, PRL intercooler, and HPS charge pipe. Haven't had time to play with the app or look at any data yet. Highlights:

- power is surprising compared to stock (and I already noticed small power difference with charge pipe and intercooler)
- pops and bangs is too much as in it keeps popping as the revs go down and it sounds unnatural as if it's on timed intervals. I'll probably go back to stock pops and bangs
- there's a noticeable power lag, especially already cruising. Only during WOT. I can feel engine responding to throttle, but then most of the acceleration comes with up to a second delay, and very suddenly. This doesn't feel like turbo lag and definitely happens above 4000rpm. If anyone has ideas, I'm all ears!

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
I donā€™t know where else to look, anybody know if thereā€™s a reflash for the new MDX type s?
Hondata does not support the MDX at this time. I believe the JB4 is available for the MDX Type S.
Sponsored