Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
Its settled. Its meet at your babrber shop. You can still work and hang out
Oh that's is something I've been trying to do ..we got a great taco spot next to us and lots and lots of parking I can block spots to pavement is meh but drive slow and it won't effect the car ...but I would be 100 percent down

Screenshot_20240622-125532.jpg

Sponsored

SocalDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 its
Great! I guess a good spot to meet (easy to find) may be Beach Blvd/Imperial Hwy.

1901 W Imperial La Habra CA
Starbucks

Sponsored

OP
OP
Nivek2slick

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
Yeah... that dennys overflow lot
Ooooh I completely thought of somewhere else ..I know where u mean Denny overflow and I think chick fil a and Rubio's all that I don't know y I say u have address but just a visual person lol

scooter

First Name
Malcolm
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Any of you So Cal owners or Type R owners up for an early Sunday morning Angeles Crest Hwy run?
How about June 30, 8:00 AM at Sunland Blvd and Oro Vista (Sunland). If not familiar with location, Sunland Blvd exit off the 210 Fwy, fill up at gas stations at meet up location, imo not a bad idea idea to bring food and beverage. Hope to hear back from some of you?

So any SoCal members interested in using their cars as they are intended? I will be making the drive starting from the time and place mentioned above. If you have never been on this road, I promise it is worth your time and effort. Hope to hear from you guys?

OP
OP
Nivek2slick

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
Any of you So Cal owners or Type R owners up for an early Sunday morning Angeles Crest Hwy run?
How about June 30, 8:00 AM at Sunland Blvd and Oro Vista (Sunland). If not familiar with location, Sunland Blvd exit off the 210 Fwy, fill up at gas stations at meet up location, imo not a bad idea idea to bring food and beverage. Hope to hear back from some of you?

So any SoCal members interested in using their cars as they are intended? I will be making the drive starting from the time and place mentioned above. If you have never been on this road, I promise it is worth your time and effort. Hope to hear from you guys?
Hmm maybe I start this at 8 and end up at the cars and coffee we are talking about at 9
Sponsored