Sponsored

Where my So cal ITS ???

SocalDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 its
I'm in la habra in down by fml on the day kids bday but imma keep an eye on this thread
We are neighbors. I am always going through La Habra. I was At230 gettin coffee, I zoom down beach blvd to Costco. You are never out.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nivek2slick

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
We are neighbors. I am always going through La Habra. I was At230 gettin coffee, I zoom down beach blvd to Costco. You are never out.
Lmao bro I live literally a block by at230 we've talked about this I think . I'm a barber/barbershop owner so I'm always at my shop in Santa ana I keep wanting to stop by there cars n coffee on Sunday .. have u taken that route thru LA habra heights going to the 60 fwy going uphill so fun

OP
OP
Nivek2slick

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
I seen a blue one on Euclid I honked at him and he acted like he wasn't driving a de5 and I was some weirdo im like wth ..saw another on the 57 heading home grey he at least flashed his lights at me

SocalDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 its
Lmao bro I live literally a block by at230 we've talked about this I think . I'm a barber/barbershop owner so I'm always at my shop in Santa ana I keep wanting to stop by there cars n coffee on Sunday .. have u taken that route thru LA habra heights going to the 60 fwy going uphill so fun
Yeah! Hacienda Rd.
There is also Turnbull cnyn.... it is tight tho. We should set up a day to get a cup at230 or attend a cars n coff

OP
OP
Nivek2slick

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
They have a meet the 30th I should be able to make ..they calling it street influenced and coffee

Sponsored

Wolfman

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 Model 3 Dual Motor
I’m in North County San Diego. I also have yet to see another Type S in the wild. My wife and kids claim they saw one though.
Nice, I picked up mine. I am Poway area. If you see a black one rolling around thats me ha!

Wolfman

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tried to wave to a blue FL5 on the 163, he was too cool to acknowledge me.

OP
OP
Nivek2slick

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
🤷‍♂️

Prior I had a mustang and Wrx Sti. And pretty much all the time you get waves. I am wondering if it was the guy a jerk or its not really a thing?
Guys a jerk usually Honda community is pretty chill

Sponsored

OP
OP
Nivek2slick

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
So like looks like I might be able to go anyone down to meet at at230 cars and coffee shop for car meet this Sunday ? Location is in LA habra Or would a different date from the meet ups work better?

Screenshot_20240621-202322.jpg

Wolfman

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
sadly its an hour and a half away, kinda a hard sell with a 4 year old lol

Braun

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Apex Blue Pearl ITS
I'm in Anaheim and work in the Huntington Beach area. I haven't seen many other ITS.

OP
OP
Nivek2slick

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
I'm in Anaheim and work in the Huntington Beach area. I haven't seen many other ITS.
Yeah there's not a lot . I've seen three or four here in LA habra and brea . La habra seems to be a car community with lots of meets though ..

SocalDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 its
I have to work this sunday but how about a saturday? Meet up.... mingle.... coffee spot ?
Sponsored