Sponsored

Well...Goodbye

zooka

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S 2014 FJ Cruiser 2024 4Runner
So while I loved my integra , it started to get get a lot of rattles on the interior (dash and front doors), I got some random emissions code that was cleared and never came back luckily. I then started getting a weird sound from underneath the car at a certain RPM. Then all my my pops and bangs went away. So I made the decision since I have 2 gas guzzling vehicles (FJ cruiser & 4runner) and the integra not really that great either. Well I traded the the ITS for a Mach-e GT with performance option. While it's not as engaging to drive as the integra its very very quick and actually handles fairly well. I was just very frustrated with the ITS the last few months. With only 1800 miles it made it even more frustrating. Here are pics of the gas guzzlers and Mach-E......Take care all.
IMG_0029.jpeg
IMG_0026.jpeg
IMG_0125.jpeg
Sponsored

edido

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS (TEP)
Mach-e GT...I wish you asked. Good luck with the suspension (especially I feel sorry for second row passengers)...probably one of worse suspensions on the market.

OP
OP
zooka

zooka

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mach-e GT...I wish you asked. Good luck with the suspension (especially I feel sorry for second row passengers)...probably one of worse suspensions on the market.
Well it corners very well and rides well so far not really sure what you mean. Never really carry passengers in the back anyway. If friends go with us the 4runner comes into play.

nawfoo

First Name
Kay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
Sounds like you shouldve gotten a A Spec instead. I'm averaging 42 mpgs. Better interior, sunroof, tilting mirrors

OP
OP
zooka

zooka

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sounds like you shouldve gotten a A Spec instead. I'm averaging 42 mpgs. Better interior, sunroof, tilting mirrors
I had the Aspec before the ITS...lol , At this point I still have no regrets on the Mach-E

IMG_0892.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

edido

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS (TEP)
Well it corners very well and rides well so far not really sure what you mean. Never really carry passengers in the back anyway. If friends go with us the 4runner comes into play.
I sold that car because of suspension. It’s very bouncy. I first tried to solve it with the aftermarket KW coilover kit, but it didn’t help.

Anyway, if you like it ignore everyone and enjoy it!

OP
OP
zooka

zooka

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I sold that car because of suspension. It’s very bouncy. I first tried to solve it with the aftermarket KW coilover kit, but it didn’t help.

Anyway, if you like it ignore everyone and enjoy it!
Maybe it's different than the previous year or model you had. I have Magnaride and its no where near bouncy.

edido

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS (TEP)
If you have Magneride, then you are probably right and they changed it.
I had 2023 model, and regular GT didn't have the Magneride. Only GT Performance had Magneride.

Evolving_e63

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Type S , 2003 Evo, 2018 AMG E63s
Weird you bring up some odd issues. I just got my S and I connected to the acura app. The app says I have a warning lamp for the adaptive cruise control. But there's no warning lamp on in the actual car. Weird.

Sponsored

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
It's not for everybody, but sounds like you just had a string of bad luck. Or just were never really that into it... you couldn't have picked a more opposite replacement for it!

Enjoy the new ride.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
I'd love either one of those toyotas you have (perfect color too). Bummer you had issues with the ITS, but there's a few lemons in every batch and it sounds like you got one. I definitely don't blame you if it soured the experience for you (pun intended).

Personally not a ford guy though, but best of luck with your new ride!

Wolfman

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 Model 3 Dual Motor
I can see where your coming from. My family situation might be changing and was cross shopping a mach-e/ model y to get into something maybe a little cheaper/bigger but thats future 9 months + away.
Sorry to hear about your ITS problems tho, hope i don't get them lol

OP
OP
zooka

zooka

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I can see where your coming from. My family situation might be changing and was cross shopping a mach-e/ model y to get into something maybe a little cheaper/bigger but thats future 9 months + away.
Sorry to hear about your ITS problems tho, hope i don't get them lol
Yeah, not sure what happen with it. But I did see an emissions related thread on hear so that may be a little more common. I also had no rattles at all then all of a sudden they started popping all up over the between the dash and the doors. Of course my favorite thing about sport+ mode was the pops and bangs and all of a sudden those disappeared. The worst part about all of this was to get it to Acura to look at was a 50 min drive for me each time (that's the closest). It just became annoying for all this to happen on a car that's under year old, all in the last couple months at that. Then I figured screw it , I always liked the Mach-e styling since they came out. I spend less on gas now. Instead of my wife being limited to the 2 Toyotas she now can drive the Mach-e as well. So Far its a great car(of course time will tell). Way more features than the ITS, but I can't get over how well it's insulated to noise as well. What I find odd is I have gotten more complements on the Mach-e just a few weeks than I did on the ITS in about a year. I thought the ITS looked great (of course beauty is always different in other people eyes). I will say I miss the manual and pops and bangs (when they worked...lol) but the mach-e does fill the need for speed void.

OP
OP
zooka

zooka

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'd love either one of those toyotas you have (perfect color too). Bummer you had issues with the ITS, but there's a few lemons in every batch and it sounds like you got one. I definitely don't blame you if it soured the experience for you (pun intended).

Personally not a ford guy though, but best of luck with your new ride!
Yeah, I love the Toyotas ( that's one brand Im partial to ). For a moment I though about getting the Supra instead of the Mach-e ...but I don't think I would have been happy with its size or the fact its really a BMW in disguise.
Sponsored