Sponsored

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Hey gang, since I bailed out on the central North Carolina get together this morning (lame on my part) and it wasn’t raining, I finally got to get a good wash on the car this morning. I also got to use my Suma ceramic spray for the very first time.

Without a doubt, the easiest spray I’ve used in terms of application. Essentially you wipe it on and don’t really have to buff it off at all. Very light and easy to work with.

The shine is awesome.

I’ll report back on how long the single coat lasts.

also, I will say the microfiber towel they sent me is the nicest one I’ve ever had. Very plush!!

pics for fun:
IMG_3390.jpeg
IMG_3386.jpeg
IMG_3385.jpeg
IMG_3384.jpeg
IMG_3382.jpeg
IMG_3379.jpeg
IMG_3381.jpeg

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CIVICX
Hey gang, since I bailed out on the central North Carolina get together this morning (lame on my part) and it wasn’t raining, I finally got to get a good wash on the car this morning. I also got to use my Suma ceramic spray for the very first time.

Without a doubt, the easiest spray I’ve used in terms of application. Essentially you wipe it on and don’t really have to buff it off at all. Very light and easy to work with.

The shine is awesome.

I’ll report back on how long the single coat lasts.

also, I will say the microfiber towel they sent me is the nicest one I’ve ever had. Very plush!!

pics for fun:
IMG_3390.jpeg
IMG_3386.jpeg
IMG_3385.jpeg
IMG_3384.jpeg
IMG_3382.jpeg
IMG_3379.jpeg
IMG_3381.jpeg
that new car SUMA shine!! With SUMA ceramic, it will make maintain your car a lot easier.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.