Hi everyone! 2024 PWP

GotSeoul?

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Platinum White Pearl Integra Type S
Hello, just recently found this forum though I've had my ITS coming up on 2 months now (on the 23rd).

Really enjoying the car, only issue I've had is the windshield seems to fog up a lot.

Platinum White Pearl exterior. Red/black interior. Came with every single option and accessory. It was essentially a dealer show car they were motivated to move quickly.

Got it for MSRP + tax.

1000001573.jpg
Sponsored

FW14B

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, White/Red
Maybe you had to pay a lot or you paid MSRP and get all loaded dealer options for free? Because this was a dealer show car, the base MSRP (incl. delivery fee) was $52595. I liked bronze wheel but did not opt to pay extra $2k. I paid $52595 (minus trade in) for a one with the same color with free splash guards, all weather floor/trunk mats and wheel locks for free. Just curious.

I love the car.

OP
OP

GotSeoul?

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Maybe you had to pay a lot or you paid MSRP and get all loaded dealer options for free? Because this was a dealer show car, the base MSRP (incl. delivery fee) was $52595. I liked bronze wheel but did not opt to pay extra $2k. I paid $52595 (minus trade in) for a one with the same color with free splash guards, all weather floor/trunk mats and wheel locks for free. Just curious.

I love the car.
All dealer options were free. When I called and inquired about the car the sales manager was borderline sounding desperate to move this. It was the only ITS on the lot and had been for sale for quite some time for much more.

It really didn't take much to bring them down as I had other offer proposals from 2 other dealerships written up. That were below MSRP (but without most of the add-ons).

After a few phone calls I decided to make the trip and left with the car same day.

OP
OP

GotSeoul?

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You got gem. Congrats! The Bronze wheels are really cool.
Thanks. I wasn't initially looking for them or all the extra bits, but for not much more than what other dealers were offering me for ones with just the Alcantara wheel and titanium shifter I figured why not.

They also gave me the OEM rims and PS4S. So I might swap out the bronze wheels for the black ones for NY winters (not a ton of snow lately but always copious amounts of salt) then take the PS4S and wrap the bronze in them once the tread gets worn in a year or two.

Sponsored

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Thanks. I wasn't initially looking for them or all the extra bits, but for not much more than what other dealers were offering me for ones with just the Alcantara wheel and titanium shifter I figured why not.

They also gave me the OEM rims and PS4S. So I might swap out the bronze wheels for the black ones for NY winters (not a ton of snow lately but always copious amounts of salt) then take the PS4S and wrap the bronze in them once the tread gets worn in a year or two.
That's a pretty great deal if you got extra tires along with the OEM wheels. That's a ~$1200 value right there, right?

Coming into the winter months in this first full year after the car market has cooled, I'd think that deals are to be had out there.

OP
OP

GotSeoul?

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That's a pretty great deal if you got extra tires along with the OEM wheels. That's a ~$1200 value right there, right?

Coming into the winter months in this first full year after the car market has cooled, I'd think that deals are to be had out there.
Haven't shopped online other than tire rack just to get a sense for some off the shelf PS4S and they seem to go for ~$350 each there. So yeah at least $1200 in value for just the tires.

All in I somehow managed to get ~$8k in options and accessories for nothing. The only caveat being the car had just under 500 miles on it. Added ceramic coating (simoniz) and I was a very happy customer.

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
That's an awesome deal on an awesome car!

ChromaPop

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai Veloster N; VW GTI's, Mazdaspeed 3, Mini C
They probably wanted to get rid of that car before their 2025's came in, great deal!

Sponsored

OP
OP

GotSeoul?

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
They probably wanted to get rid of that car before their 2025's came in, great deal!
Yep that was part of my thinking too.

I didn't think there'd be any changes for 2025s so I figured why not now. As previously mentioned when I talked to the sales manager he was highly motivated to move it.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Hello, just recently found this forum though I've had my ITS coming up on 2 months now (on the 23rd).

Really enjoying the car, only issue I've had is the windshield seems to fog up a lot.

Platinum White Pearl exterior. Red/black interior. Came with every single option and accessory. It was essentially a dealer show car they were motivated to move quickly.

Got it for MSRP + tax.

1000001573.jpg
First, welcome, and congrats on the car very nice.
How many miles did it have when you got it.

OP
OP

GotSeoul?

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
First, welcome, and congrats on the car very nice.
How many miles did it have when you got it.
There was just about 500 miles on it. The only flaw I found was a small spot with curb rash on the bronze wheels which unless you're standing a foot or two away you can't really see. Everything else was fine.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Haven't shopped online other than tire rack just to get a sense for some off the shelf PS4S and they seem to go for ~$350 each there. So yeah at least $1200 in value for just the tires.

All in I somehow managed to get ~$8k in options and accessories for nothing. The only caveat being the car had just under 500 miles on it. Added ceramic coating (simoniz) and I was a very happy customer.
[/QUO
There was just about 500 miles on it. The only flaw I found was a small spot with curb rash on the bronze wheels which unless you're standing a foot or two away you can't really see. Everything else was fine.
sweet, it is nearly broken in and ready for an oil change then, start it off right and hopefully whoever owned it before you broke it in and didn't beat on it.
These cars are a lot of fun.

OP
OP

GotSeoul?

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
sweet, it is nearly broken in and ready for an oil change then, start it off right and hopefully whoever owned it before you broke it in and didn't beat on it.
These cars are a lot of fun.
The dealership had never sold it previously but they did use it for test drives. They did an oil change when I picked it up and had it ceramic coated.

I'm assuming the techs and sales people had a little fun with it. One of them in finance was a big BMW fan but knew every little thing about the ITS and was talking my ears off in excitement when going through paperwork. 2 months in and I can see why he liked it so much!

I'm about to hit 2k miles so I figure I'll see if my local dealership will change it out at 5k then later at another 5k interval just to be safe.
Sponsored