lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Lol, my man doesn't waste no time.
Dm with an address and ill and I'll send you a quote including shipping. I have the wheel, the bolts you'll need and like I said, a brand new tire to go with it.
If it ends up sold out from under me, lol can you share a link or two so I can order my own?
I just want to get a spare, doesn't need to be perfect, but option 1 sounds great.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
If it ends up sold out from under me, lol can you share a link or two so I can order my own?
I just want to get a spare, doesn't need to be perfect, but option 1 sounds great.
Ok, so I worked it out.
There are two solutions, the Acura one that was back ordered for around $400, or the other way to go was with tire rack, Amazon and a rim, I grabbed all the links it is the cheaper way to go but only by a little and when you factor in shipping I think it is within $50 so, for my money, I will wait for the backordered tire and wheel kit and just go that way, thanks for the tips and all the hard work that went into working this info out.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
I'm curious, I have 25mm or 1" spacers, will this allow the spare tire option that wouldn't fit in the front because of the Brembo's, fit?

Sponsored

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
I'm curious, I have 25mm or 1" spacers, will this allow the spare tire option that wouldn't fit in the front because of the Brembo's, fit?
You'll have to try to know!

Don't forget that if you go with the RL spare, you need 5 RL lug nuts as the OE won't fit.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
You'll have to try to know!

Don't forget that if you go with the RL spare, you need 5 RL lug nuts as the OE won't fit.
Honestly, I think IU am just going to order the one from Acura that was back ordered and be done with it, but it just hit me about the spacers so I wanted to ask.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honestly, I think IU am just going to order the one from Acura that was back ordered and be done with it, but it just hit me about the spacers so I wanted to ask.
What spare from Acura? They don't make a spare for the ITS...

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
What spare from Acura? They don't make a spare for the ITS...
Ahh ya know what, this one doesn't fit in the trunk area where a spare would go, so that it isn't going to work, I forgot.
I am going to look at the other option I guess, I wonder if running 25mm spacers will let the other option fit on the front despite the larger brakes or if it is still only good for the rear.
If it fits in the spare tire well, I am ok with having to swap a front tire with a back tire and using the spare on the rear only if need be.
I just want a solution that leaves the car looking OEM and functional yet with a spare just in case even if it is limited to the back tires.

Sponsored

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My car is functional even if the trunk floor is raised a little. Look at the pictures.

The other option is detailed in another thread (you'll find a link in this thread). It requires more work on the wheel to make it fit, but the trunk floor will be flat. Both options won't fit in the front.

iamnesty

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra/2022 Model Y Performance
For anyone going the Acura RL spare tire route, you'll also have to buy 5 new lugs for the spare.

The Acura RL did not use ball seat lug nuts, but rather flat seat lugs with a washer. See pictures. OE ITS lug nuts won't hold the wheel correctly in place for driving!

I'll update my older posts with this info.

IMG_2254.jpeg

IMG_2255.jpeg
Does the year of the spare tire matter for the lug nuts? Auto Zone shows one version and another member here posted another model number for Dorman lug nuts which match this.
IMG_7916.jpeg
IMG_7917.jpeg

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Does the year of the spare tire matter for the lug nuts? Auto Zone shows one version and another member here posted another model number for Dorman lug nuts which match this.
IMG_7916.jpeg
IMG_7917.jpeg
Thought they were all the same. I needed the second pic you posted. If you have the spare in hand, it is easy to know what you need!

iamnesty

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra/2022 Model Y Performance
Thought they were all the same. I needed the second pic you posted. If you have the spare in hand, it is easy to know what you need!
Yea I ordered it and will see once it gets here. Thanks!

Pow-Pow

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra Type S