Sponsored

Si dash board swap

Havoc234

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic sport sedan
Wondering if anyone knows if the full dashboards are swappable between the civic and Integra, as I love the Integra, but prefer the front interior of the si, particularly the a/c vent. Not sure of all the dimensions, if no one knows I'll probably just take the time to look into it more
Sponsored

akoza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Someone in one of the fb groups did a swap between the FL5 and the DE5. You'll lose some of the features that the Civic doesn't have, including I believe the HUD, the ceiling speaker, and a few other things.

OP
OP

Havoc234

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic sport sedan
thanks for the info! glad to know it works, even if there are some concessions. do you have a link to that by any chance

akoza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
thanks for the info! glad to know it works, even if there are some concessions. do you have a link to that by any chance
Here you go: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/FDSM7MrYkEY3JxH3/?

Not sure if that's the original post (could have been in one of 4-5 fb groups) but in the comments the guy mentions some more details. He said you lose ELS sound processing, roof speakers, HUD, and TPMS. He had to swap the instrument cluster and the brains.

Edit: I just re-read your post and realized you were talking about the actual dashboard and not the software/UI. I don't know if you can, but I can tell you what I do know as far as the differences: the Integra has a knee pad thing on the passenger side that wraps from the dash and into the shifter surround trim. The civic does not have this and uses a different trim surrounding the shifter. Also to the left of the steering wheel, the Integra only has the VSA button and a blank switch (the surrounding trim only has a hole for those 2 switches) while the Civic has an additional spot underneath that for 6 extra switches. The trim above and to the right of the steering wheel (where it meets the center infotainment screen) is also slightly different (I tried to install a phone mount for the civic in my Integra and it didn't fit).

I'm not sure if the trim and holes will line up between the civic and Integra. But If they do, this should hopefully give you an idea of how much you'd have to swap over/how expensive it could be.
Sponsored