2024 after market system A spec

kandoo

First Name
drew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura integra
Hey guys I’m new to the group just brought my car and finally got the system put in it let me know what you guys think hopefully we can get some new after market radio options

IMG_3717.jpeg

IMG_0296.jpeg

Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Wow that's gotta thump.

OP
OP
kandoo

kandoo

First Name
drew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura integra
It hits pretty good

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Beautiful setup.
I'd like an upgrade but in the factory location.

Cantrip

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra APEC TECH
Ohh I wouldn’t want to be your ears when you get to my age. 😂. Looks beautiful dude.

Sponsored

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Hey guys I’m new to the group just brought my car and finally got the system put in it let me know what you guys think hopefully we can get some new after market radio options

IMG_3717.jpeg

IMG_0296.jpeg

looks cool but I can't live without my hatch area.

Dopey411

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A Spec Tech
Beautiful setup.
I'd like an upgrade but in the factory location.
for what it’s worth I just had a local company install one for me! I had them replace the factory sub with a better 8” sub and amp. They did it all for me in less than 3 hours and even sound dampened it. It sounds sooo much better and I keep all my trunk space

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 acura integra 6 mt
for what it’s worth I just had a local company install one for me! I had them replace the factory sub with a better 8” sub and amp. They did it all for me in less than 3 hours and even sound dampened it. It sounds sooo much better and I keep all my trunk space
@Dopey411 I'm bay area too. Who'd you use and how much? Also, setup?

Thinking about doing this myself. But if it's reasonable...

Dopey411

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
@Dopey411 I'm bay area too. Who'd you use and how much? Also, setup?

Thinking about doing this myself. But if it's reasonable...
Hey! So it was a bit expensive, but since this wasn’t exactly a plug and play job, I wanted to pay someone to handle it cause I’m not that good with the wirings and stuff haha. I used “The Car Stereo Company” located in Sunnyvale. I forgot what amp, but they installed an 8” Kicker sub. Hits a lot harder and was perfect for me. They also sound dampened it, so the total cost was a tad more than $1,200. Paid half for a deposit and half on pickup. They did mine pretty quick too, about 2.5 hours. I expected my car to be there all day. Overall, I recommend them if you have some extra money to spend. The work they did was fantastic and the guy I spoke with (Hai) was very knowledgeable.
Lmk if you have any other questions!

Sponsored

nawfoo

First Name
Kay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
$1200 is a lot for a sub install. I have a box but I need to find a way to secure it to the trunk. I think my speakers are going bad and are rattling.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 acura integra 6 mt
@nawfoo , it's the bay area. Most shops are quoting 125 to 150 an hour for labor. Cost of living. It's crazy

@Dopey411 nice my parents live near there haha hope I run into you one of these days.

I got quoted 1500 for a jl 8w3 sub, and jl amp, similar setup in santa clara. Between that and getting a passive slim sub and cutting out the foam to maintain trunk space

Dopey411

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
$1200 is a lot for a sub install. I have a box but I need to find a way to secure it to the trunk. I think my speakers are going bad and are rattling.
I agree, it’s a lot but also about on par for the Bay Area unfortunately.

Dopey411

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
@nawfoo , it's the bay area. Most shops are quoting 125 to 150 an hour for labor. Cost of living. It's crazy

@Dopey411 nice my parents live near there haha hope I run into you one of these days.

I got quoted 1500 for a jl 8w3 sub, and jl amp, similar setup in santa clara. Between that and getting a passive slim sub and cutting out the foam to maintain trunk space
That’s funny you say that cause I actually live in Palo Alto but I went to that shop cause my parents live in that area too! Hope to see you around soon as well!

yeah like I responded to that other guy I think for what we’re looking for specifically is going to run us about $1,200 to $1,500 (yay Bay Area prices!) I was fine paying it though since one of the reasons I got this car was the practicality and I wanted the sub installed correctly. I guess if I reeeeeally wanted to I could’ve done it myself since I did see a thread where someone did the same thing, I just didn’t really have the time to do it and I was impatient lol
Sponsored