• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sponsored

2024 INTEGRA TYPE S LIKE NeW TIRES

Badboyjjd

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 integra type s
Hi acura crew!. Hope I can help someone save some money due to Acura slinging on the completely wrong TIRES in my geographic area.

I currently have 4 like new Michelin sport s 265 30 19 ( 3600 Mile's on them)

No track days no burn outs jst vry gentle light driving to and frm work on occasion.

They sell new for btwn( 300-400$ a piece.)

$800 cash for all 4. No trades

Jst want to be done w them

PLZ NOTE I WILL CONTINUE TO USE THEM UNTIL THE RT BUYER COMES THRU, THEN WILL HAVE THE NEW TIRES SLUNG ON.

PLZ EMAIL ME YOUR NAME AND NUMBER TO PURCHASE AT [email protected] FOR FASTEST REPLY.

ONLY LOOKING FOR SOMEONE LOCAL OR CLOSE THAT WILL PICK THEM UP. BUFFALO ROCHESTER ETC....ANYPLACE YOU OR SOMEONE IS WILLING TO ROLL UP AND SCOOP THEM FROM BUFFALO NY
14221(WILLIAMSVILLE NY)

WE WILL MEET AT TIM HORTINS /WALKER CENTER PLAZA.

NO GAMES, NO BS

JST YOU SAVING HUNDREDS ON SUPER EXPENSIVE TIRES....THAT ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR SNOW IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

TY
JJ

20240912_205137.jpg

20240912_205149.jpg

20240907_150221.jpg

20240907_150209.jpg
Sponsored

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
3600 miles of gentle driving to and from work huh? Ha ha, JK.

Good luck with sale.

OP
OP

Badboyjjd

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 integra type s
Truth is, AS I can sense the snark alrdy, lol this is my daily driver. I work 4 miles round trip from my house. and I ususally take my moto or Ebike. so when I say They are like new, no track, I dont race, Im older now. so yes they will be ideal for someone that either does track days, or someplace warm, minus the fact they have to pick them up...all good All I can do is offer rt.

lmk

ty
jj

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Just messing with you. Like anybody could drive this machine gently! LOL. It begs to be pushed.
Sponsored