Nivek2slick

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
Vossen makes a flow forged wheel that looks like that one, HF-3 I think. 27-29 lbs in 19" size. Less than 2k if you just hit them up directly. As mentioned, I would go Titan7 or Apex for big weight savings and both under 4k for 19" and under 3k for 18".

If your after style, I would go Vossen. Good reputation and been around for a good while.

I would be concerned about these wheels holding up long term unless you just baby them. But who knows.
I appreciate that thank you
Sponsored

ForeverCar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S and some others.
Wheels can be pretty tricky. Carbon fiber, IMO, is not great for wheels (decorative is fine). Besides curb damage, damage from potholes and rock chips are going to happen at some point and I would not trust a repaired carbon fiber wheel to be safe.

Magnesium alloy from Litespeed is likely as lightweight as it gets. For mainstream use, good forged aluminum wheels are tough to beat. Look at the latest BBS FI-R Evo wheels, they are close to the state of the art.

Of course, one cannot go wrong with Rays (Volk).

There are more boutique wheel makers out there that can give you great customization if you want that.