Sponsored

Change to metric

squeakyclean

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Volvo V70
Hi,

looking to buy Acura Integra A-Spec Tech manual, then ship it to EU. Simple question that I could not find an answer: is it possible to change speedo from miles to kilometers and AC from Fahrenheit to Celsius?

Seeing this car is sold not only in US but also in Canada I imagine it should be programmed so you can switch between those, hoping that someone shed some light onto this.

Best,
sqc
Sponsored

akoza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Miles to KM can be done easily, but I didn't see any options to switch to Celsius on the temperature readout. You'd probably have to swap out the HVAC control panel for a Canadian version (can probably use the one from a European Civic as well). I read that someone had this same issue with their 2016 Honda Pilot and this worked for them.

The only caveat is the temperature readout in the dashboard will still show as Fahrenheit, but at least the numbers next to the climate control should be in Celsius.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
I have a Canadian Type S, and the temperature is in Celsius. Speed is in km/h.

I know it is possible to swtich the speed in mph, but I think the temperature will stay in Celsius.

OP
OP

squeakyclean

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Volvo V70
I see, thanks for info everyone. In hopes that I won't get cancelled here or something, I bought it on Copart (US) with some manageable damage (won it just now on auction btw :)). Buying from Canada crossed my mind but there weren't that many choices, especially when you're looking for a manual transmission.

I'll let you know how it goes when it arrives and we have it fixed up and registered!
Sponsored