Defective TSP Downpipe

DaNuKidd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec tech
Last November I pre-ordered what I believe was the first batch of Two Step Performance Downpipe and being an early adopter it appears I got a defective one. I have contacted TSP via email on 7/7 and have yet to receive a reply I’m sure due to the holiday weekend. Since it’s obviously a manufacturer defect I assume this is warranty issue. My question to fellow forum members who have this down pipe for their 1.5T does your secondary o2 sensor rest on your transmission.
IMG_6164.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

DaNuKidd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TSP has replied via email. I will keep the forum updated on the outcome.

OP
OP

DaNuKidd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Confirmed my downpipe is unfortunately “defective” has the secondary o2 bung welded in the wrong location. Awaiting the replacement.

Last edited:

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
No it should be straight out the side out of the way of the slave cylinder. Were you driving it like this or is this a fresh install? Either way hopefully TSP has some stock held back for support purposes.

OP
OP

DaNuKidd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
No it should be straight out the side out of the way of the slave cylinder. Were you driving it like this or is this a fresh install? Either way hopefully TSP has some stock held back for support purposes.
Fresh install.
Sponsored