Sponsored

Driven District

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Acura Integra Type S, '08 Honda S2000, '01 Honda Prelude
Hey everyone! I usually document all my mods and stuff on my YouTube Channel but wanted to share in here for easy reference for folks who might be searching. This is just a comparison shot of how the car sits completely stock vs Eibach Pro-Kit Springs. As well as with SSR GTX01 wheels in gunmetal blue (sitting pretty flush with the +38 offset, and no spacers needed). The GTX01 wheels are 3.5lbs lighter than stock so a total of 14lbs unsprung weight savings. 19x9.5 +38 SSR wheels and used OEM tires.

As far as compared to stock, I can't give too much input since I didn't drive the car much before and just did a big move so no direct before/after driving. But as far as how it drives now, it feels great. And 14lbs unsprung weight savings is a huge benefit. I know a lot of folks don't take weight into consideration when buying wheels (when i was younger I was like this), but now I prioritize weight over looks and then find a wheel I like. Wheels ain't cheap, so why not also get some weight savings out of them! (also have a video below the photos for anyone who wants to see more angles of stock vs Eibach as well as OEM exhaust vs MBRP exhaust sounds)

stock-vs-modified-integra-typep-s_2_2.jpg

stock-vs-modified-integra-typep-s_1_1.jpg

VIDEO HERE FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SEE MORE ANGLES COMPARING BEFORE AND AFTER OF THE EIBACH SPRINGS, AND SOME SOUND COMPARISONS OF STOCK EXHAUST VS MBRP EXHAUST. (STOCK WHEELS IN THIS COMPARISON VIDEO)

Sponsored