Sponsored

Engine bay side panel covers

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
The Civic & FL5 side & front engine covers aren't compatible as the fasteners are in different areas. I had to return the FL5 center piece that APR makes. The website said it would fit, but with drilling & cutting - and that was after I already lined it up & figured out it wasn't going to work without modification. APR has a specific DE5 set in the works right now and there's another company on IG that's I've seen but can't remember if it's Aero carbon or a different company.

OP
OP

Jayman84

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec w/ Tech
The Civic & FL5 side & front engine covers aren't compatible as the fasteners are in different areas. I had to return the FL5 center piece that APR makes. The website said it would fit, but with drilling & cutting - and that was after I already lined it up & figured out it wasn't going to work without modification. APR has a specific DE5 set in the works right now and there's another company on IG that's I've seen but can't remember if it's Aero carbon or a different company.
Thanks for the info. I just have the Aspec not the Type S so I saw that they looked like they lined up somewhat in the pictures of the Civic engine bays I could find but figured there was probably differences between the hood and bumpers.
Sponsored