Factory rain guards

RMA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GRC
I was curious as to how many of you folks are running window rain guards, I see Acura has these available and I had a set on my previous Toyota GRC but unsure how they would look on our ITS vehicles. I really like the purpose of having them during the summertime w the heavy rains Florida typically gets. I think they are better fitted on compact cars but uncertain on the larger chasis ITS.
Sponsored

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Couple of threads with pictures. Why don't look at them and make your own opinion about what you want to be doing to your car? If you like it, just do it!

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
I was curious as to how many of you folks are running window rain guards, I see Acura has these available and I had a set on my previous Toyota GRC but unsure how they would look on our ITS vehicles. I really like the purpose of having them during the summertime w the heavy rains Florida typically gets. I think they are better fitted on compact cars but uncertain on the larger chasis ITS.
I did door visors, these aren't Acura ones though, these were dealer installed, but they were out of Acura ones for some reason, so this is what they offered.
I like them so I opted for them and have to say, when I took delivery it rained like 8 out of 10 days so they definitely got some use and helped keep my car dry while I was vaping or otherwise smoking during the rain.
To me the only add Ons I wanted were useful to me, locking lugs, door visors, splash guards, etc.. 3k miles later, I am very happy with my choices.

0c9a2a9d-f915-4ccf-a839-2fb652692fbc.jpg

1a08f9db-ae12-40b5-9fcb-cffe4bea9b59.jpg

dd3bad28-c19e-4cfb-95bd-6a16d2ec36f4.jpg

Reactions: RMA

E-Rod

Honda Fanatic
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1991 NSX, 2006 S2000, 2024 Integra Type-S
I have the OEM ones on my PWP and it looks great with the contrast and blends well with the rest of the black trim. I also have window tint at 26% so the black doesn't stick out against the windows much.

IMG_3141.JPG

I know it's not the greatest pic but hope it helps.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
$75 on Amazon. Mugen replicas. I like them but they actually increase the wind noise around the sideview mirrors just a bit. Trade off for the looks and functionality.
IMG_2987.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
RMA

RMA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GRC
They don’t look too bad on the car, I wasn’t sure if it takes away the lines of the car. These typically look nicer on compact cars like my previous GRC along w EN (I didn’t have them on the EN) but I did like how they looked in pictures.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
$75 on Amazon. Mugen replicas. I like them but they actually increase the wind noise around the sideview mirrors just a bit. Trade off for the looks and functionality.
IMG_2987.jpg
I like the look of those, but not the sound, I took delivery with them already on the car so I can't say for sure if it was any quieter without them.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
It definitely was quieter without them. It’s not major though. I’ll take a look for the trade-off in sound.
Sponsored

Reactions: RMA