Sponsored

Foam Cannon recommendation

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Foam cannons are fun but not necessary. They use lots of product so get a big jug of whatever you use or else you'll have to keep buying more. Don't get duped by the expensive name-brand cannons either. They're essentially all the same.

For pressure washers look for an induction motor electric. Induction motors supposedly last longer than the cheaper electrics and run quieter too. I also have a gas one but I'd never use it on a car. It's fine for the patio but too much pressure for a car, all while being annoyingly loud.

Another game changer is a short spray gun to replace the giant wands that typically come with pressure washers. They make it much easier to aim down on roofs and inside wheel wells.
I don't follow the comment about the foam cannon using a lot of product. If you're using the shampoo properly, a foam cannon does not use a lot of product at all. A relatively small amount of a high quality shampoo can be used with a foam cannon and it will produce thick clinging foam. Some of these shampoos you can dilute up to 1:400.

Here are a few examples of car shampoos when used with a foam cannon foam incredibly well without a ton of product:

Gyeon Q2M Foam
GTECHNIQ G Wash
CARPRO Reset
Chemical Guys Mr. Pink or Honeydew Snow Foam (not a CG fan but this stuff foams very well in a foam cannon)
Sponsored