FS: Hybrid Racing Short Shifter Assembly

Dollabillplz

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type R
Hybrid Racing Short Shifter Assembly (22+ Honda Civic/23+ Acura Integra)

Fits all 11th Gen civics

Had it on the car for about a month but decided to go back to stock shifter.

$400 for the shifter assembly

$175 for the titanium competition rod

Pickup preferred. Shipping available at buyer's expense.

20241008_145934.jpg
20241008_150234.jpg
20241008_150255.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

Dollabillplz

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type R
Curious why you decided to go back to stock shifter if you don’t mind sharing??
It was an impulse buy. I prefer the stock feel since I daily commute. The hybrid shifter is great but I am learning to enjoy the car in its stock form the more I drive it.

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
It was an impulse buy. I prefer the stock feel since I daily commute. The hybrid shifter is great but I am learning to enjoy the car in its stock form the more I drive it.
I am not familiar with the feel of the hybrid shifter but I installed the acuity stage 2 kit on stock shifter and love it. Shorten gate by 10% and throw by 20%. The spring slightly snappier than stock to remove the annoying wobble. And the shift cable bushings make it feel more engaging during shifts. Would recommend if you want the stock feel but honed in.

OP
OP

Dollabillplz

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type R
I am not familiar with the feel of the hybrid shifter but I installed the acuity stage 2 kit on stock shifter and love it. Shorten gate by 10% and throw by 20%. The spring slightly snappier than stock to remove the annoying wobble. And the shift cable bushings make it feel more engaging during shifts. Would recommend if you want the stock feel but honed in.
I have the stage 2 kit on my shelf that I never installed because I got the hybrid assembly instead. I'll probably install it when I remove my center console again to install my rear ac vents.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Dollabillplz

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type R
Yeah I'm probably not going to install the cable bushings any time soon. It was one of the reasons I held off on the install because I didn't want to remove half the parts in my engine bay to get to it lol. The other parts are easy.
Sponsored