Sponsored

Ricochet48

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 RSX Type S
Does anyone have any photos of the DE5 next to a DC5? It's 13.6" longer and 7" wider. Would be interesting to see how that looks.

Definitely not as easy to parallel park this big boi.
Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
This and the mpg mustve been amazing too
Lol I averaged 38-42 mpg. I have a heavy foot. I drive the Aspec harder and it gets around 30mpg. I find it impressive.

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Does anyone have any photos of the DE5 next to a DC5? It's 13.6" longer and 7" wider. Would be interesting to see how that looks.

Screenshot_20230723-120004.png

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Si sedan (now 2023 Ford Focus ST-Line X)
This IS a giant vehicle. As long and wide as some CUVs. Its insane that some people think this isnt some family vehicle.
It’s a big car but it’s lacking features for the family. My Focus hatch has rear armrest, rear USB ports and rear AC vents, and was $24k less.

Sponsored

BlackCTR

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type Platinum Perlescent White

It tool my a couple of days to adjust to its size. Still gauging how much I need to make turns and such. The ITR felt smaller and easier to maneuver. Not a complaint just an observation and adjustment. Car has tons of room in it which I love.

This is definitely a sports car and not a family car but can be used for family purposes.

Quinn Regis

First Name
IntegraQ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Dove my ITS hard around some corners this past weekend. I agree that the seats could be better bolstered. Trying to support myself with my legs makes the driving experience challenging but manageable. The seats do not match the ITS's performance. Acura should make some improvements.

bambzolbments

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S, White
I'm not shocked at all. Jonathan Rivers kept trying to explain this to every reviewer he rode with but they weren't paying him any attention and it went straight over their heads. I knew this car was going to be faster. The torque is simply in the right places along with everything else you get. It's a very special car. Probably not going to make very many of them. They planned for like 3600 a year and they're having trouble getting those to dealerships.

I could be wrong. But I think the low vin models may dyno with higher hp numbers. I could immediately tell a difference in power and grip when compared to my Type R.

I'm willing to bet this car is going to be a great tuning platform. Maybe even better than the ctr. The engine just runs smoother on revs, it's got an aggressive idle in my opinion which U like.

Luckily I haven't had or experienced any issues like other people have with rattles and such. Mine so far is very well put together. Everything feels very tight and crisp. I've got a cool vin number too. Last 3 numbers are 111 lol. Talk about a rare vin.

But anyway. I don't think this car will disappoint anyone. And in my opinion after owning 2 CTR's since 2017. The ITS feels like it's made better overall.

No one ever talks about the brake cooling this car has either. Which is very important to me in a sports car. I wish I was driving it right now lol but I've got to work tomorrow.
i have a Canadian ITS and my VIN also ends in 111 😂 Maybe its the first batch? I know mine was one of the first in the country