Honda OEM Accessories

tricky_tran

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, Tesla Model Y
So I was able to pick up a Majestic Black Pearl a few weeks ago with no forced accessories. wanted to get a few factory items but they were so expensive at the dealer. Searched around the www and came across a few sites. Ended up ordering from www.alldiscountparts.com and got everything at a pretty good price. All Brand New in Box and Cheap shipping too! I had to search for the Type S Specific items by Part Number.

For instance:
IMG_2533.jpg
Alcantara Steering wheel: $281.28 vs $408.00 MSRP.
08U97-T60-110-ACURA - Steering Wheel (Alcantara) (Red Stitching) - 2024 Acura Integra | All Discount Parts Store

Type S Premium Carpet Floor Mats: $165.46 vs $240.00
08P15-3S5-210A - Floor Mat Carpet - All Discount Parts Store
Sponsored

KevCarver

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Aspec 6MT Platinum White Pearl/Orchid
So I was able to pick up a Majestic Black Pearl a few weeks ago with no forced accessories. wanted to get a few factory items but they were so expensive at the dealer. Searched around the www and came across a few sites. Ended up ordering from www.alldiscountparts.com and got everything at a pretty good price. All Brand New in Box and Cheap shipping too! I had to search for the Type S Specific items by Part Number.

For instance:
IMG_2533.jpg
Alcantara Steering wheel: $281.28 vs $408.00 MSRP.
08U97-T60-110-ACURA - Steering Wheel (Alcantara) (Red Stitching) - 2024 Acura Integra | All Discount Parts Store

Type S Premium Carpet Floor Mats: $165.46 vs $240.00
08P15-3S5-210A - Floor Mat Carpet - All Discount Parts Store
I got the Alcantera wheel, matching gear shift boot from Type S, and the rear cargo holder thing. All parts shipped with tax barely over retail for the wheel!
Sponsored