Sponsored

Doskiller

First Name
Kevan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type R FL5
Gotcha… also understood that, for the price, many may be put off by having to further mod the intake to reflect the application.
Was the part you mentioned earlier about the insulation tube and drilling holes about the gasket material circled in orange in the OP? Because I was unclear if there were additional fitment issues.
The rubber insulation that surrounds the mouth of the intake box. It could of been installed in reverse by mistake therefore the holes and clips not lining up properly. Just an observation ........
Sponsored

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Interesting on the fitment issues... the guys on the Tegiwa channel mentioned something about the installation near that corner but they were working with a pre-production prototype. I wonder if it's a "cure is worse than the disease" situation?

I'm starting to get just a little annoyed with my purchase. I placed the order almost exactly a month ago and have gotten absolute crickets since then... it did mention that the expected delivery timeframe is 4-6 weeks but my patience is already wearing thin. That's a ton of time for buyer's remorse to set in.

That said, I just don't want a PRL. Everyone seems to be going that direction, to me it looks actually worse than OEM- it's just not exciting, to me. For anyone who argues that "you could just get the PRL for 1/3 of the price", you have to accept my logic of not being excited about something makes it not worth it even at 1/3 of the price.

Curious to get some feedback on "driving impressions" e.g., noise, noticeable power delivery gains, etc.