Integra windows fog up easily

victaa

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
I have a 2024 Acura Integra A-Spec and the windows fog up really bad when it is raining. I have the defroster on, air conditioner on, and the recirculation off but it still fogs up. Any tips or products I can use?
Sponsored

Victorofhavoc

First Name
Gordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra type s
I have a 2024 Acura Integra A-Spec and the windows fog up really bad when it is raining. I have the defroster on, air conditioner on, and the recirculation off but it still fogs up. Any tips or products I can use?
Adam's anti-fog spray works. Good tint helps too.

I find that recirc and slight heat work best to defrost. Recirc off makes it worse.

ChromaPop

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai Veloster N; VW GTI's, Mazdaspeed 3, Mini C
First thing is to identify whether it is the inside of the outside of the window that is fogging up. If it is the inside that is often caused by a dirty inside window, or one that has not been cleaned in a while. As for the outside sometimes that is hard to avoid when temperatures and humidity is just right along with the heat coming out of your engine bay.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Seems odd to me, when I first took delivery of my car it rained for 8 our of 10 days, I was glad I bought door visors because I vape and being able to crack the windows even when it rains was perfect, stay dry let the vape out, but I never experienced any windows fogging up on me, I usually run the A/C just to keep cool dry air in the car anyway despite the temperature, but whether or not I did I didn't notice my windows fog up, at all.

nawfoo

First Name
Kay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
When my car was brand new under 500 miles it fogged up easily. My windshield is tinted and havent' noticed any fogging up lately. I do live in the Desert however.
Sponsored