Is this a good deal?

ghostcobraah

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GT500 2024 Integra Type S
I was looking at an Integra this past weekend and got what I think to be a good deal on it.

They ahd it listed for 54808 with MSRP, tint, floor liners and wheel locks.

I negotiated it down to 51075 and then with taxes and fees it came to 55667 out the door.
The took off a lot of the MSRP and the tint but kept the liners in the cost.
They would also fully pay off my lease on my truck to help me not have 3 cars currently.
I am currently debating it but am curious if this is a good deal.

If you guys could help me determine if I should do it, it would be greatly appreciated.
Alsow aht do you guys pay in insurance?
Sponsored

Themousetrap

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic
I picked up a new white ITS on Friday. Without any add-ons for $49.5, OTD was $54.5.
There are a lot sitting around in some areas and the 2025s are coming. I think there is room for negotiation. That said, driving is a real experience now and I finally understand what others are saying about enjoying your time with this vehicle being worth something.

I had no trade in so I can’t speak to that or your lease.

38M and I got a speeding ticket about 3 years ago. my insurance increased by $110 a month when I added this vehicle.

woah!

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Looks like a really good deal to me. I'm one of those idiots that paid a markup for mine. But I think most people will agree getting it at MSRP is a good deal. I'm surprised you were able to get it below MSRP.

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Black on Black
Yeah keep pushing for more off...not alot folk buying 50K+ cars if you listen to the internet (lol)...like said above 25s are coming...I paid MSRP but that was back on Oct...you patient folk should save a bundle...congrats....

Sponsored

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Paid MSRP (happily) late February. I'm in Southern California though.

I'd say this is a very good deal. I'd push for a little bit more but if they don't cave, I think you can still take that deal and feel like you came out ahead.

OP
OP
ghostcobraah

ghostcobraah

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GT500 2024 Integra Type S
Paid MSRP (happily) late February. I'm in Southern California though.

I'd say this is a very good deal. I'd push for a little bit more but if they don't cave, I think you can still take that deal and feel like you came out ahead.
I was thinking of trying to get them under 55,000 total out the door with taxes. the 667 dollar difference I feel could be overcame but we will see

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
I was looking at an Integra this past weekend and got what I think to be a good deal on it.

They ahd it listed for 54808 with MSRP, tint, floor liners and wheel locks.

I negotiated it down to 51075 and then with taxes and fees it came to 55667 out the door.
The took off a lot of the MSRP and the tint but kept the liners in the cost.
They would also fully pay off my lease on my truck to help me not have 3 cars currently.
I am currently debating it but am curious if this is a good deal.

If you guys could help me determine if I should do it, it would be greatly appreciated.
Alsow aht do you guys pay in insurance?
Sounds like they are willing to deal, it is the end of the month and literally the best time to buy, we are at the end or middle of the second Quarter meaning the closer we get to June 30th the better deals will be had.
So, if you are happy with it, get it.

If you aren't in a rush, I might play the deal off a few other dealers first via a phone call or two and see what other deals you can generate, and in the meantime plan to buy around the end of the second quarter, like the last 3 days of June, you will likely find the best deal possible.
It feels very good to get the car at a price you like, so it is worth the wait in my opinion.
I bought in Ct, we have 6.35% tax here BUT if you buy a car over 50$k, it goes up to 7.75% tax, my tax was $4200.00, my car out the door with 3 or 4 accessories was 58k$.
I paid 53,800.00 for the car before tax, including doc fee's, door visors, splash guards and wheel locks, plus the car.
Considering the MSRP was 53,595.00 without any accessories or fees, I feel pretty good about the price.
I paid 205$ for their doc fees and the accessories I mentioned.
Sponsored

Last edited: