Sponsored

MHR ITS(Ok its really Katies)

myhdnromance

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1994 Acura Integra, 2004 WRX, 2016 MDX, 2024 Type S Integra.
Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to say Hi formally and introduce myself, and spouse. I am Jonathan, I doubt any of you were around when Hondacivicforum was a thing in the early 2000s, but same username. Katie is my soon to be spouse, and we just traded in her 19 Pilot for a 24 Integra Type S. It was actually Jim's from here on the forum, but he traded it in Ohio, and we found it in Deleware. She is new to the idea of her own "tuner" car. Her brothers had Acuras and Subarus but never really let her get involved beside the occasional drive, and learning how to drive on the TL or RSX. Besides the ITS, I have a 16 MDX, 94 GSR, and an 04 WRX. I have had numerous Toyotas, Hondas, VWs, and one notable 03 MDX that I got after deployment at 75k and traded at 315k. I do most of my own work on cars, and we have garages at both of our houses that are consistently full of something car related going on. We are located in the Pittsburgh area, so feel free to drop a line if you are in the area.

IMG_3457.jpeg

545711_373269012719472_418253908_n.jpg
Sponsored

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
I instantly get a wave of positive vibes every time I even just LOOK at a DC2. I had an S13 (and a DSM for a few months...) in the 90s/early 00s and was never really a Honda guy, so apparently I have a lot of fanboy catching up to do...

Enjoy!

OP
OP
myhdnromance

myhdnromance

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Need pix of it with the copper/bronze wheels. :)
Once we get them, I haven't decided if we want to swap the copper/bronze with winter tires, or the gunmetals... They use a ton of salt here so probably the gunmetals since it would be easier to color match refinishing.

OP
OP
myhdnromance

myhdnromance

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I instantly get a wave of positive vibes every time I even just LOOK at a DC2. I had an S13 (and a DSM for a few months...) in the 90s/early 00s and was never really a Honda guy, so apparently I have a lot of fanboy catching up to do...

Enjoy!
I had a 94 240 myself, a Lancer was the closest to DSM I had, although drove around my friends Eclipse and swapped his 4g64 quite a few times.

The first time someone slammed the hatch down on the new teg, I had instant nostalgia of the hatch noise from my DC2. They are about matched as well, I have the JRSC, and a few other parts under the hood. All in between the WRX/Integra I think I have put close to 75k into them in parts....And here comes the ITS.
Sponsored