OEM PS4S set for sale in Illinois - $500

FloArm

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PRP ITS
Selling the stock tires off my type S. Currently have winters on the stock setup and have new wheels and tires going in this month. Tires have under 2k miles but I did one track day at road america on them. A ton of tread life left. Will post pictures later. Priced to move. Located in western suburbs of Chicago. 60521 area code.
Sponsored

Reactions: RMA

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
ok, we have 5 sets of tires for sale now! LOL. This looks like the best deal though!

OP
OP
FloArm

FloArm

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PRP ITS
Where’s the Covid supply shortage when you need it! If I had the space I’d just keep them but I have a one car garage and 8 tires in there right now.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I know what you mean! We have kind of an abnormal tire size too. Need someone with a Civic Type R or an ITS to want them. If I was a member of the Civic Forum I would post up there too. I'm Too Lazy to deal with it LOL.

bambzolbments

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S, White
Selling the stock tires off my type S. Currently have winters on the stock setup and have new wheels and tires going in this month. Tires have under 2k miles but I did one track day at road america on them. A ton of tread life left. Will post pictures later. Priced to move. Located in western suburbs of Chicago. 60521 area code.
Do you still have them? Id be interested, im in Dallas so would have to look at shipping costs

Sponsored