Vicrez mud flaps (non-oem)?

vexingv

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ITS LCM/Red; '16 BMW M235-xdrive
I debated ordering the factory, Type-S specific splashguards that are available in gloss black. however, i wanted a simple, low profile mud flap. i came across these Vicrez mudflaps but i am unsure about the fitment. i chatted with their support team and they were less than helpful. Vicrez has flaps available for both 11th gen civic and 2022+ integra, which seem the same in terms of dimensions. but they also have a set for the Civic Type R (2017-2024, which means both FK8 and FL5 generations) that is slightly longer and wider. the flaps can also be purchased in a wide range of finishes as well.

i know for Acura's own splashguards there are different applications for both the base integra (body-color matched splashgaurds) and type-S (black only), likely due to the widened stance and more aggressive rocker and fenders.

does anyone have any experience with Vicrez mudflaps? i'm assuming the Civic Type R set will work on the Integra Type S, but i'm a bit thrown off since it states 2017-2024 models? or any other low profile , simple flaps you could recommend?
Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I only have the oem for now, but Artwork Bodyshop has some in the works & another company on the Type R Reviews FB page has a carbon fiber option for both Type R/S being test fitted.

Nickp15

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra Type S
I only have the oem for now, but Artwork Bodyshop has some in the works & another company on the Type R Reviews FB page has a carbon fiber option for both Type R/S being test fitted.
got pics of the flaps installed?

Also, I've noticed that when driving this car I tend to get a lo of road debris slung at my doors. I can hear the pebbles. Was wondering if the mudflaps would help with that.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
got pics of the flaps installed?

Also, I've noticed that when driving this car I tend to get a lo of road debris slung at my doors. I can hear the pebbles. Was wondering if the mudflaps would help with that.
They work very well, even with the wide wheels and tires I recently put on.

IMG_3479.jpeg

IMG_3425.jpeg

IMG_3423.jpeg

Nickp15

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra Type S
They work very well, even with the wide wheels and tires I recently put on.

IMG_3479.jpeg

IMG_3425.jpeg

IMG_3423.jpeg
ok, definitely getting those. They look sweet too. Already have a huge chip on the driver's door. Thank you so much for taking the time!

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
ok, definitely getting those. They look sweet too. Already have a huge chip on the driver's door. Thank you so much for taking the time!
Ouch! On the door? Man, sorry to hear that so soon. And no problem, I can take better close ups from different angles if you're curious about other areas.

N4nn3r

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS
Ouch! On the door? Man, sorry to hear that so soon. And no problem, I can take better close ups from different angles if you're curious about other areas.
Those are the Oem ones right? Looking to grab some too haha

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
OP
OP

vexingv

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ITS LCM/Red; '16 BMW M235-xdrive
i watched one of the Vicrez installation videos (on a Durango) and it seems the flaps are not pre-drilled, nor does it even seem templated for the install. for $100 i'd expect to not have to DIY everything. so i'll wait for for something else for now....

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
I know this pain. Just yesterday as I went in to get registration and plates, came out to see a giant blue mark door ding. Some one must have parked too close, shoved open their door and there ya have it. Wonā€™t have ppf for a couple more weeks. Unfortunate lol

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I know this pain. Just yesterday as I went in to get registration and plates, came out to see a giant blue mark door ding. Some one must have parked too close, shoved open their door and there ya have it. Wonā€™t have ppf for a couple more weeks. Unfortunate lol
Ohhh noooo! šŸ˜­ I hope it's easy to pop out at minimal expense!

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
Ohhh noooo! šŸ˜­ I hope it's easy to pop out at minimal expense!
Dent isnā€™t too big of a deal. Itā€™s our paint with the gold flakes in it that would be difficult to paint match. It isnā€™t cheap so Iā€™ll just try to have them butf/polish and hopefully itā€™ll be concealed. Iā€™ve been careful to park far away next to no other cars. So someone somehow parked really far next to me, slammed door open and was gone before I came out šŸ¤£

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Dent isnā€™t too big of a deal. Itā€™s our paint with the gold flakes in it that would be difficult to paint match. It isnā€™t cheap so Iā€™ll just try to have them butf/polish and hopefully itā€™ll be concealed. Iā€™ve been careful to park far away next to no other cars. So someone somehow parked really far next to me, slammed door open and was gone before I came out šŸ¤£
Man...I just don't understand some people like this. For me it seems guys in HD trucks have a huge vendetta against this car too. Besides the Jeep, I've driven full size 1500 series trucks for the last 6 years. I just don't get the false judgment/assumptions. šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
Man...I just don't understand some people like this. For me it seems guys in HD trucks have a huge vendetta against this car too. Besides the Jeep, I've driven full size 1500 series trucks for the last 6 years. I just don't get the false judgment/assumptions. šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø
I donā€™t understand either, I canā€™t be sure if it was a HD truck but either way, time to forgive them and not let it take away from enjoying the ITS šŸ˜‰

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I donā€™t understand either, I canā€™t be sure if it was a HD truck but either way, time to forgive them and not let it take away from enjoying the ITS šŸ˜‰
Good advice friend. I could use those reminders lately. šŸ˜„
Sponsored