Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Any updates on spoon rigid collars? I’m assuming most would buy the ones that fit the CTR FL5; does it come paired with a bracing plate like they had on the FK8?
Just arrived. Not sure I'll get them in this weekend.. hot hot 🥵

20230826_1.jpg
Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

20230826_1.jpg
I agree. It was 100-110° here all week & coming your way. We are starting to see it cool down tomorrow, so hopefully it's short lived for ya.

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX

20230826_1.jpg
front and rear collars, very nice. I hope you have the quick jacks at least, but it’ll be a tight crawl.

watched this video couple weeks ago, have no idea if the bolts would be in the same location as ITS but I hope it helps you

lots of stuff to remove and I imagine ITS will be similar. Doesn’t seem hard but very tedious and they had a full car lift. Anyways, don’t rush it, there are important bolts you’re taking out, safety first

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
front and rear collars, very nice. I hope you have the quick jacks at least, but it’ll be a tight crawl.

watched this video couple weeks ago, have no idea if the bolts would be in the same location as ITS but I hope it helps you

lots of stuff to remove and I imagine ITS will be similar. Doesn’t seem hard but very tedious and they had a full car lift. Anyways, don’t rush it, there are important bolts you’re taking out, safety first
Thanks
I was looking for a set of quick jacks. Found a 5000SLX but not sure if it's long enough. What model do you have?

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
Thanks
I was looking for a set of quick jacks. Found a 5000SLX but not sure if it's long enough. What model do you have?
I don’t have quick jacks unfortunately, just the Torin big red jacks. They’re okay, not great but using these I wish I had jacks as it would be much safer.

I ended up buying some plywood, made two sets of staircase style ramps. Would only work on the front or rear end one at a time and I’d have to chock the wheels on the opposite side.Total ramp height is about 26” off the ground. If you’ve got quick jacks those are the best, check the hydraulic pump and you’re good to go

Sponsored

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MDX Type S; Integra Type S, Bronco Sport
It’s gloss black vinyl. Self healing stuff. Yes I guess I may push the car some. It’s a Honda loves it’s. Honestly can’t believe the grip this rig has!
The roof looks great. You’re in Austin, right? With all that traffic where are you able to push the car and use all that go go juice? Sitting in traffic? 😂 Kidding. I’m in San Antonio, the Hill Country has some awesome roads for a car like the ITS.

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I don’t have quick jacks unfortunately, just the Torin big red jacks. They’re okay, not great but using these I wish I had jacks as it would be much safer.

I ended up buying some plywood, made two sets of staircase style ramps. Would only work on the front or rear end one at a time and I’d have to chock the wheels on the opposite side.Total ramp height is about 26” off the ground. If you’ve got quick jacks those are the best, check the hydraulic pump and you’re good to go
I have a set of race ramps but was under the impression that I couldn't have the vehicle resting on its wheels when doing this.

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
The roof looks great. You’re in Austin, right? With all that traffic where are you able to push the car and use all that go go juice? Sitting in traffic? 😂 Kidding. I’m in San Antonio, the Hill Country has some awesome roads for a car like the ITS.
yep I’m in Austin, and if you can drive between 10am and 2pm. You can find some space. Ran a down then back on 2222 yesterday! The car is so Good out of the box, couldn’t believe the grip! Have you got a chance to run yours? I live on the west side of Austin so I’ve got awesome B roads just mins away!

Sponsored

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Picked up a Type-S cargo tray from @RUNN1N at the dealer, thanks for bringing it!

Now wondering when Acura is going to make these in painters tape blue? #theOGPPF

20230826_141608.jpg

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Picked up a Type-S cargo tray from @RUNN1N at the dealer, thanks for bringing it!

Now wondering when Acura is going to make these in painters tape blue? #theOGPPF
Glad I could help, and congrats on the new car! That thing looks like it just got done eating Cookie Monster. 😆

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
yep I’m in Austin, and if you can drive between 10am and 2pm. You can find some space. Ran a down then back on 2222 yesterday! The car is so Good out of the box, couldn’t believe the grip! Have you got a chance to run yours? I live on the west side of Austin so I’ve got awesome B roads just mins away!
I had a chance to drive mine home from Dallas where I bought it. 😜. My family has a couple of places in Utopia and Vanderpool; fun roads to get out there. Thinking of getting out there for the Labor Day Holiday. Only problem is I’m sure my family will want to take the MDX Type S, not the ITS.

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
I had a chance to drive mine home from Dallas where I bought it. 😜. My family has a couple of places in Utopia and Vanderpool; fun roads to get out there. Thinking of getting out there for the Labor Day Holiday. Only problem is I’m sure my family will want to take the MDX Type S, not the ITS.
ya not having rear ac vents makes it difficult to think of the ITS as a family road trip car Unless you take 2 cars 🤪

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ya not having rear ac vents makes it difficult to think of the ITS as a family road trip car Unless you take 2 cars 🤪
The hubby and the daughter have absolutely no interest in the ITS; none. I don’t even think they realize it doesn’t have rear AC vents, I don’t even think they know it’s a 4 seater. It’s my car, mine. Don’t force it on them. 😂.
Sponsored