Sponsored

WTB: Illuminated Front A-Mark Emblem

edido

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS (TEP)
SKU: 08V24-3S5-200

Let me know if you have one around that you've not installed :)
Sponsored

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
I picked mine up from alldiscountparts.com for $225 shipped to California sometime back in February - they had a promo code for 10% off.

That might be a good alternative.

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
i opted for this when i bought mine, i absolutely love it. it looks amazing when it's lit up in the dark

OP
OP

edido

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS (TEP)
$250 is a bit hard to digest for such a gadget. I hope someone has it unused sitting in garage for a while. I am happy to clear the space!

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
$250 is a bit hard to digest for such a gadget. I hope someone has it unused sitting in garage for a while. I am happy to clear the space!
i went with all the black badges and the illuminated A mark and frankly all the damn accessories cost way more than they should lol it was pretty annoying buying and optioning this car but it is what it is. i do like the end result though.

Sponsored

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
The likelihood of you finding someone that would sell it to you for a lot less than that is unlikely. It's got wiring and LEDs and everything so it's not too bad considering just the plain black badge itself will run you 80 bucks already.

OP
OP

edido

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS (TEP)
The likelihood of you finding someone that would sell it to you for a lot less than that is unlikely. It's got wiring and LEDs and everything so it's not too bad considering just the plain black badge itself will run you 80 bucks already.
I hear you. I gave it a shot. If nobody replies soon I might buy it from alldiscountparts.com. They don't have any discounts now.

OP
OP

edido

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS (TEP)
Maybe someone has for sale the simple Front Emblem Gloss Black (A) S/N 08F20-3S5-200?
Sponsored