RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
like throttle respond, turbo etc.
The tune is the same regardless of mode. The factory adjustments remain. Comfort will still soften throttle response and sport still sharpens it. If you’re on map 2, you’re at 23psi on all modes.
Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
For those concerned with warranty - usually what the guys do (on the new Ram trucks at least), is keep their stock ecu & purchase another one to put the tunes on. Then when there’s a warranty issue they need to take it in for, they swap the stock one back in. Supposedly they have no issue with this although other than being more expensive (but “safe”), I have the concern that there would be a mileage log that wouldn’t match up with the odometer.

Note: I’ve only had a tuned 99 Trans Am that already had a tune on it. I’ve never tuned a vehicle of mine under warranty but my future Acura dealer does allow some bolt ons & tunes like this that are widely used and will maintain warranty. I’ve test driven their Integra A spec manual trans earlier this year & going to test drive a TLX Type S sometime this week that they just received late last week so that I can be sure to rule it out against the Integra Type S when it’s available. 99% sure I want an Integra again but never had the funds for a Type R back in the day. So far I will say that this dealer has been excellent to work with. If you’re interested in traveling to a good dealer for your Acura, PM me & I’ll shoot you a contact. They even let my son sit in the 90’s NSX in the show room and fart around. Gotta be honest, I was thinking “when’s my turn?” Lol

Tux_Integra

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
Vehicle: 2023 Integra A-Spec w/technology (manual)

Total tuned time: 5

Tuned miles driven: 2k

Tuning device(s) used: Ktuner 1.2

Tunes used: Ktuner 16.5/18, Phearable 1.5r

Fuel used: 93 octane

Additional related mods: PRL HVI, PRL Intercooler and chare pipes

Problems/issues: None

Driving style: Mostly like a Grandma in the city, and most spirt driving on the side roads and highways

Tuning experience notes: none, first one.

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Thanks for adding your car. Definitely helps the community. :thumbsup:

Subby625

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 2023
Vehicle: 2023 Integra A-Spec w/technology (manual)

Total tuned time: 5

Tuned miles driven: 2k

Tuning device(s) used: Ktuner 1.2

Tunes used: Ktuner 16.5/18, Phearable 1.5r

Fuel used: 93 octane

Additional related mods: PRL HVI, PRL Intercooler and chare pipes

Problems/issues: None

Driving style: Mostly like a Grandma in the city, and most spirt driving on the side roads and highways

Tuning experience notes: none, first one.
Glad to see you did it! How are you liking the experience so far? What Phearable Map have you been running primarily?

Notice you have the HVI intake as well, PRL just delivered mine today, can't wait to install.

Sponsored

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Guys, I've run the 1.5R Phearable tune for a long time on my 10th gen Civic. It's the best tune I've ever had and I've had a ton of different tunes and been tuned for almost 5 years total. Get your KTuner from Phearable, and get the tune thrown in free. Thank me later. Even Map 1 is far superior to the stock tune. Map 2 makes a great, reliable daily. Map 3 can be saved for those fun drives. ;)

Tux_Integra

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
Glad to see you did it! How are you liking the experience so far? What Phearable Map have you been running primarily?

Notice you have the HVI intake as well, PRL just delivered mine today, can't wait to install.
I just flashed it and drove it for 30 minutes, and so far it feels really good, it's alot happier then the Ktuner base maps. Car really feels like it wants to go but I haven't pushed it yet.

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
Guys, I've run the 1.5R Phearable tune for a long time on my 10th gen Civic. It's the best tune I've ever had and I've had a ton of different tunes and been tuned for almost 5 years total. Get your KTuner from Phearable, and get the tune thrown in free. Thank me later. Even Map 1 is far superior to the stock tune. Map 2 makes a great, reliable daily. Map 3 can be saved for those fun drives. ;)
Man I can’t wait to do my tune, my Ktuner got here before my intake… it says my intake should be here on Saturday and hopefully I’ll do everything Sunday morning 🤞

Tux_Integra

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
Did you need a new clutch? I'm thinking about getting the ACT Organic.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
Did you need a new clutch? I'm thinking about getting the ACT Organic.
It appears that you really don't need a new clutch as long as you aren't really beating on it, but getting one would definitely help put your mind at ease. Ounce of prevention, and all that.

I'll be getting a clutch and one of those clutch damper delete/bypass kits at some point.

Sponsored

Tux_Integra

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
It appears that you really don't need a new clutch as long as you aren't really beating on it, but getting one would definitely help put your mind at ease. Ounce of prevention, and all that.

I'll be getting a clutch and one of those clutch damper delete/bypass kits at some point.
which clutch are you looking at?

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
which clutch are you looking at?
The Action Clutch 2022+ Honda Civic 1.5T Upgrade Kit.

https://prlmotorsports.com/products...P7GhvfGYhP1HlmvTJsPCODCOEgZfgdSRoC3FEQAvD_BwE

According to the page it also requires the flywheel be replaced. I'm not sure which flywheel I'll get. Before I order, I'll contact them for a recommendation. It's probably way more than I need, but if you're going to kill, you might as well overkill, right?

Also will be getting this:

https://www.proimporttuners.com/par...ch-master-cylinder-cmc-damper-delete-kit.html

What I need is someplace to install it, since there's no way I have the knowledge or tools to do it myself. If anyone knows a quality Honda/Acura shop in the Northern, VA area, please let me know. The only place I know around here that does modding only works on German cars.

Tux_Integra

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
Anyone on the Phearable tune, do you guys feel a little more vibration?

SteamedHams

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5G Integra 6MT
I'm on the Phearable tune, and I'm getting clutch slippage on even the medium-boost map. You can see from the RPM vs MPH graph that there's a bit of slippage on Map 2, and a ton of slippage on Map 3. Seems like 19psi is the upper limit for how my clutch can handle. Now to figure out if I should do the RV6-FK8 clutch upgrade, or hold out for the Type S...

phearable slipping.jpg
Sponsored